Chapter 11 - 【I'm Here】

〔Teleport to the coordinates I will tell you now.〕

That was what the God had said him earlier, but...

"Where is this exactly?"

Alberu stared at the vast field of overgrown grasses as his horse continued to gallop, no certain direction in mind.

〔Continue five meters ahead. Better quicken your pace or you won't get to see Cale Henituse for the rest of your life here.〕

"WHAT?!"

〔That human is too unpredictable that even me, a God, have frequent headaches because of him.〕

Alberu is angry. Who wouldn't? When this bastard of a God knows where his dongsaeng is but never bothered to tell him about his location?!

〔He asked me not to tell you. So don't blame me.〕

The God said indifferently then the blonde could see a furred titan from afar, throwing boulders in a dome-like stone wall as he already knew who is in inside the structure.

"CALE HENITUSE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

All the pent up frustrations Alberu had earned for the past few weeks searching for Cale had finally exploded as he summoned Taerang who was in a form of a tattoo that was imbued in his wrist.

When he finally arrived, he saw all the scouts fighting for their lives as Eren was looking at his hands, a flicker of surprise evident on his face before looking at the newly arrived Alberu.

Taerang trembled in his hold as the spear stabbed every titan it met, along with the armored titan and the beast titan that was throwing rocks from afar.

"You're irritating." Alberu muttered as he transformed Taerang into a sniper rifle.

<Correcting the user's position.>

<Chances of central aim: 73%>

<Would you like to fire?>

As in response, Alberu pulled the trigger as he shot the furred titan right in its chest, then proceeded to wound him several times in his arms to finally stop Zeke from throwing boulders.

<Mana percentage is now under 70%>

Alberu didn't give any flying fuck as he blasted every titan's head, even the one who amputated Erwin's right arm.

"Where is he?"

Like a deep abyss of an unknown sea, Alberu asked grimly to the brunette who was somehow controlling the titans in his own will.

"He got eaten by a titanㅡthat one!" He yelled as he pointed at the blonde titan who have a shit eating grin on its face.

Pointing at the said titan while unconsciously instructing the other species to attack it was one thing, but Alberu running towards to butcher its stomach was another.

The titans ate the other as Alberu continued to slash the stomach with Taerang who was back in its form of a spear.

Alberu was scary while he kept slicing with an indifferent face, somehow bringing fear to the soldiers who saw him. Eren also helped, together with Armin while Mikasa and the others fend off the armored titan and Ymir.

But then again, Christa or better yet known as Historia, tried to talk some sense to Ymir. Once again getting abducted much to Eren's annoyance.

"Mikasa! Get her back!"

The said girl immediately fled off towards the armored titan who was running away. Eren knew he should left her do her own mission and focus on getting Cale back, hopefully still not digested in the titan's stomach.