Chapter 2 : The Gold Eyes

I went to sleep that night without too much worry. Hours had passed before I heard a thud. I sit up, my vision blurry. Axol rested beside me, not hearing a peep. I look at him for a moment. He tends to sometimes snore when he sleeps, but that's how I know he's sleeping well. I slowly move off of the bed and look around, in nothing but my gown. I walk out the room and into the darkness. "Hello? Is anyone there?"
Amongst the cold emptiness, I saw two golden lights turn to me. I step back into the light of the lamp beside me. Soon it became clear to me there was a person coming toward me. A man, but not really a man. A familiar type of robot. His long curly locks covered one side of his bandaged face, he wore a sweater and jeans. He leaned close to my face. "Soy gave you that, didn't she?"
He rubbed his fingers along my scar. I nod reluctantly. He chuckles. "You poor girl. You killed her, didn't you?"
"Technically, I didnt kill her. Though I wanted to."
The man's eyes looked into mine. "I see."
"Why are you in my dorm anyway?"
The man stared at me for a moment. "Why not? I always wanted to meet the one who did it."
He smiles at me eerily. I look over at a telephone. I reach over for it to call the police, but the man slaps my hand away.
"Thats no way to treat a guest, lovely lady."
Before I could react, my head began to spin. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was that man's wide smile. A familiar smile. If I could cry, I would've.

Soy's got a sidekick.