Epilogue

"Ah, there we go. Let's hope this works."
My eyes fluttered open. I felt a hand rub my cheek, and I saw a bright smile greet my vision.
"There you are."
I smile too and hug him tight. Axol returned the favor after a few seconds.
"I told you I wouldn't let you die."
"And I believed you."
He plants a gentle kiss onto the top of my head. I look at him.
"How were you able to get another mask? Aren't they expensive?"
"This was the last one in stock, and luckily I had a couple change on me."
"I see."
Axol rubs my back slowly. I rest my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. I then remembered what Stella had said at the void, though I decided not to ask him about it, the moment was too peaceful.
"I'm gonna grab a bite to eat, ok Axol?"
"Ok. Be careful, you just got up."
"Gotcha."
I stand up, but then immediately wobble and catch myself on the wall.
"I told you."
"Yeah."
I waddle over to the exit and walk over to the kitchen. Looking at the calendar, today is Sunday. Tomorrow, I better interrogate the Box Club about what the supposed God Box is. I open a cabinet and grab a bag of chips. I sit down in the dining table and munch on my treat. It did feel weird being alive again after just being a ghost for a day. I felt my eyes try to close, but I was able to keep them open long enough to continue to eat. I throw my trash away and waddle back to Axol, who waits for me in his bed. He opens his arms with a smile. I flop onto him, hugging him.
"You tired?"
"Mmm.." I nod.
"Lets head to sleep. We deserve a rest."
"Mmmhhmmmm.."
I yawn and head off to sleep. You know, I think Mario joined that club when we got enrolled into Omnia Academy, maybe he knows something.