Chapter 3 : An Odd Task

Waking up, I heard the sounds of people banging on the door. My vision was blurry so I didn't see too much, but this wasn't my room. I waited until I was able to see, and I saw I was in a white room with walls covered in dirt and mud. At least the bed was comfy. The banging eventually stopped with a distant yell. And then speakers went off, a voice fell from it soothingly. "Good morning, Melony. I'm sure you had a nice sleep."
I didnt feel like speaking, I just nodded while rubbing my eyes.
"Come, head down to the cafeteria when you wake up entirely. Then we'll talk."
The speakers cut off. I stand up, still in my night gown. I open the door, I seemed to be in some sort of prison. Cells were surrounding me, and men were yelling random shit at each other. Why could I have possibly ended up here? Out of all places that man could've put me, why here? He told me to meet at the cafeteria. Like I had any fucking clue where that was. I walked around, tempted to shout for Niles and Axol, but at the same time I didnt want to attract too much attention from the strangers. Though, with each cell I pass, prisoners put their faces to the windows, trying to engage in a sort of conversation with me. I even saw one woman try to crawl out the thin window frame, screaming for help. This isn't a prison, this was an asylum. I swallow some air. Where the hell are Axol and Niles?? I started to observe some of the patients here, and I've noticed one big feature about them. Most of them are humans, but they have robotic parts merged into them. They barely seemed like they wanted to hurt me. The best I've seen some do was try and grab me without success. After some time, I open a door that led to what I assumed was the main hall. The cream colored wall and dim lighting made the ambience a little spooky. At the same time, the smell of lilac perfume and coffee made things somewhat peaceful. I dragged my feet along the carpet, occasionally opening some doors to see if anything was inside. The speakers went off again. "Melony, you're getting closer. Just go to your next right."
I look at a sign that says the cafeteria was, sure enough, to my right. I head that way reluctantly. When I get there, that man is there, tapping his metallic fingers against one of the tables, microphone in other hand. His golden yellow eyes turn to me and a smile forms along his cheeks. "Good morning, Melony. I've waited for you for the past few minutes."
"Yeah. Now what do you want? Why'd you take me here? I'm not fond of being in a room full of crazy people."
"And yet you tolerate your friends back at the kingdom?"
"You have a point, but you know what I mean."
"Anyway, I took you here so you can fill in on some extra stuff about my Creator."
"What.. stuff?"
"I know you know about his Ultimate Weapon. Well, would you like to know why she was created?"
"Not really, I kinda wanna go home. Plus, we killed her a year ago, so there wouldn't be too much of a point."
"Theres more, I'd like you to figure out how to destroy this place. If you can do that, there will be a reward for you."
"That's it?"
"Sure. That sounds like fun, right?"
"Umm. Yeah?"
"Wonderful! Now, go along. Use that brain of yours and destroy the place."
I walk out, thinking about it for a moment. What an odd thing to ask someone to do. I'm gonna need some help first, though.