Chapter 7 : Frantic

I awoke to the sound of a squeal coming from a far room. Niles and Axol were sleeping like babies. I get up slowly and tiptoe over to the sound of the scream. My eyes widen at the sight. Alfred was there again, except he was carrying two ropes and his face was bleeding from the underside of his roboticized form. Now that I think about it, I think that robotic plate was pressing against his face really tightly.
"Fuck, where could they have gone?! If this keeps up.."
His eyes turned to me. I quickly hid beside the doorframe.
"Ah, miss! There you are! Just in time for the honeymoon!"
I bolted down the hallway he was at right past him. I should lead him somewhere away from Axol and Niles.. I can hear Alfred's running footsteps creep behind me. I looked behind me. I have to say, the dude was a pretty fast runner. We ran until we encountered a gymnasium. I took another look behind me. He was getting closer. I saw a supply closet and quickly went inside, pushing anything I can at the door to prevent him from getting in. I sat in the darkness for a bit, listening to his yells from outside.
"Open up, miss! I'm going to make you both absolutely gorgeous for the honeymoon!"
He began to bang his fists against the door, earning a shriek from me. His hands tore through the wooden door, I scooted back away from him. He crawled through the ruined door, chuckling maniacally. His face was really bleeding now, the blood dripping behind him as he walked to me.
"Now, hold still.. He will be very disappointed if I dont kill you and soon.."
He held his hands out to me, but before he could do much, he suddenly began to twitch. I stared as his twitching became worse and worse, him falling on the floor because of them. His eye turned to me, there were tears in it. And I only stood there and stared. There didn't seem to be any point in him. He was already long gone before he actually died. I turned and walked through the hole he created in the door. It was a lot quieter without him, and I really appreciated it, but at the same time there was a feeling of guilt that soared around my heart like planets around a sun. Niles and Axol awaited me at the stairs.
"Where did you go?"
"Places. We should keep going."
I started off. As we began to walk away, Alfred's last sentence began to repeat over and over in my head.
Would he have meant Hiro? Or maybe someone in a higher state than him?