Chapter 4 : The Designer

(Author's note: I wonder if yall can guess who this next character is inspired by?)

The stairs were creaky with each step I took. The railway was covered in dust flying from the swipes of my delicate hand. There was something I noticed on one of the walls. A big picture of that man, and beside him was Soy, staring at me with barely any emotion left in them. Below the picture was a slab of gold reading "H!ro and $0¥: Patients of the Month". I stared right back at the two, a sense of guilt crawling up my throat. I turn and go another direction. In one of the rooms I pass, I hear the sound of a man vocalizing a song. His voice sounded southern, but a bit deep. Reluctantly, I slowly open the door, taking a peek inside. I dont see the singing man, but I can sure as hell hear him. But what I do see inside is a sewing machine and several mannequins with many different types of dresses. Each of them had one thing in common, they all had a fake puffy flower around the waist area. I walk in, taking a good look at the dresses. The colors were all various, and some even had sparkles. Some looked like they'd reveal quite a bit of cleavage whilst others didn't. However, they were all mesmerizing to look at. The man's singing grew quieter. I gulp. Hope he didn't hear me. I walk over to the sewing machine. Bits of fabric and thread were scattered everywhere. I grab a piece of cut fabric and feel it with my fingers.
"Do you like what you see, miss?"
I jolt and quickly turn around. Another man, most likely the man who was singing. He had a bald spot on the top of his head with fluffy grey hair around the side. His eyes were pale grey, and he wore a suit and tie with the name tag "Alfred M.". One thing stuck out about him though, half of his face was.. roboticized, I guess you'd call it. I gripped onto the table, swallowing some air.
"Uhm, yeah. You make lovely dresses, sir."
I started to sweat. The man smiled. "I'm glad you like them. Which would you like to wear for the ceremony?"
"Ceremony..?"
"Oh, dont tell me you've forgotten. The wedding, you silly."
I decide not to ask too many questions. "Oh, alright I guess."
I've never been to a wedding before, but I've always been told they are very wonderful experiences. But the thing is why would there be a wedding here in this place? The man walked closer to me.
"Now, miss."
He immediately covers my mouth and nose with a cloth.
"Sit here while I measure you. We need your dress to be perfect."
I struggled to get him to let go. Whatever he was doing made me very sleepy. It was only a few moments before I blacked out again.