SIX

"Don't call me 'honey,'" she scolds, rolling her eyes at the latter. Taehyung had picked up a few nicknames to call her recently and it was certainly rubbing off on her. "And stop bringing up yesterday." Yuna was far from embarrassed by her actions and she really didn't want him reminding her of it.

"I can't. You're wearing the same perfume as yesterday, it brings it all back," he would lean closer again and inhale the sweet scent of her perfume and closing his eyes.

He then opened them again and looked over at the bruises adorning her neck. "Brave of you to show these to our coworkers. But it's no big deal, I bet they heard you yesterday."

Once again, her hands go to cover the expanse of her neck, trying to hide the bruises from him but failing miserably. "And I can only blame you for that. I'm quite sure I recall you saying you wanted someone to walk in on us, no?

Taehyung stood up from his sitting, looming over her desk, showing her a grin, "Of course I did. Just imagine, it only takes one person to walk in on you getting fucked by me. How would that look?"

He was surprised he started to use this kind of language more often when near her, he was sure it wasn't a good thing.

The slight throb between her legs was making a comeback after hearing his taunting words. Yuna couldn't deny it would've been insanely hot if someone were to walk in on them, she quite enjoyed the risk and the adrenaline.

"Right... and the same goes for you. Imagine someone walking in on you, fucking the girl you hate most. Wouldn't that be a sight?" she smiles, imagining the scenario to herself.

Taehyung chuckled at her words with a pitiful look on his face. "Of course it would. That would mean I could pull anyone. Even you."

He then gently trapped her chin in between his thumb and index finger, forcing her to face him. "It would be proof that even someone, oh-so-full of herself, so proud and egoistic, would loose her pride by riding me like her life depended on it."

Yuna narrows her eyes at him, throwing a scowl before slapping his hand away from her in a bid to make him let go of her chin. "Oh fuck you," she grits, turning around in her seat with her back towards him, a very obvious glare on her face because she knew he was right. Everything he stated happened exactly.

He chuckled again, as he walked over to her, bypassing her desk. "Aw, come on. Don't act like you don't feel something.." He pointed down at her pants, resting his hand on her thigh, as he continued to speak.

"..Right here."

Her thigh impulsively tensed under his hold, and she wanted to curse herself out for making it obvious. This was exactly how it started before they fucked yesterday, and Yuna wasn't gonna let that happen again.

"You should probably get back to your seat before we have a repeat of yesterday," she whispers, taking a quick glance at him.

"Then maybe this time, someone might actually catch you being fucked out on me," He flicked her nose and got back to his chair, acting as if nothing happened.

Yuna stared at him rather dumbfounded. Taehyung was back it again, getting her all frustrated and then leaving her in that state.

"I actually need to go do something, so I'll be back," she says quickly, getting out of her seat and rushing out of her office, bumping heads with a few coworkers as she made her way outside for some fresh air.

Taehyung laughed at her as he watched her rush out, which wasn't a good idea due to his overbearing hangover.

He got bored waiting for her and wandered around her office, looking around. He looked back at the documents, standing in front of her desk, taking a peak at all her stuff.