Leaving Home

Ash woke up late, and rushed out of the house in his pj's. He arrived at Professor Oak's lab just as another kid was leaving. He couldn't get one of the starter Pokémon, so he got Pikachu, which made him happy, but the Pikachu didn't seem to like him, and zapped him with Thunderbolt. It really hurt, but Ash just kept smiling, because people don't like you unless you smile.

"Bye Professor Oak!" he said before leaving, going off to become a Pokémon master. A few minutes later, he was in a field trying to convince Pikachu to help him catch other Pokémon and be his partner, friend, even. But Pikachu just kept refusing, so Ash decided to just catch a Pokémon by himself.

He tried to catch a Pidgey, but he missed, so he threw a rock to weaken it, but instead it hit a Spearow, causing him and Pikachu to get attacked by a flock of Spearow. He felt bad for Pikachu because he (Pikachu) was getting attacked because of him(Ash).

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop that! I'm sorry ok! So just leave us alone okay!" Ash yelled at the flock of wild bird Pokémon attacking him while he's running, holding his Pikachu in his arms, blocking him (Pikachu) from the wild Pokémon.

"Don't worry Pikachu, I'll keep you safe! Don't worry ok! 'Cause I want let those Pokémon hurt you! Trust me ok!" Ash told his Pikachu, A smile on his face, even though he was getting attacked, and probably wouldn't be able to make it much farther before he collapsed.

Just then, Pikachu realized how great Ash really was, and decided to stay with him the rest of they're lives. Then Pikachu jumped out of Ash's arms and used Thunderbolt.
"Piiikaachuuuu!!!!" (That was Pikachu using Thunderbolt.)

"Pikachu no!" Ash said before jumping up and grabbing Pikachu, falling to the ground, his back exposed. The Spearow were pecking at his back, when he finally stood up and started running. Shortly after, Ash see's a river, and he jumps into it, swimming away as fast as possible.

After a while the flock of wild Spearow were gone, and Ash finally swam to shore, finally being able to rest. "See? I told you I'd keep you safe Pikachu." He said, laying on the ground. "Pika pika." a tired Pikachu, who was laying on Ash's chest, said. Just then, Ash saw a girl with orange hair put up into a side ponytail, and he heard the girl say something right before he blacked out.

Ash woke up to bright, blinding lights. An IV drip attached to his arm, and he was covered in bandages. All he cared about, however, was how Pikachu was doing, and where Pikachu was, for that matter. Then he spotted the girl he'd seen before blacking out.

"Where's Pikachu?! Is he okay?! He's not hurt to badly is he?! Where's Pikachu?!" Ash said, immediately questioning the girl, waking her up from her nap. "Pikachu's fine. He barely has a scratch, and he's right there on the bed. You on the other hand, were not so lucky. You're covered in bruises and wounds, and based on the fact that you clearly got attacked by a flock of bird Pokémon, you could've died." The girl said. "Hi! I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet town. It's nice to meet you. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier." He said, finally introducing himself. "I'm Misty. It's nice to meet you to." Misty, her name finally known, said.

Lots of adventures later

Ash was going to Alola with his mom because Mr.Mime won tickets while playing bingo. Pikachu stayed with him, and since they were inseparable, they could understand each other well.

Another time skip brought to you by Coffee Jelly

After a long day of seeing rare Pokémon, meeting new people, and smiling, Ash told his mother he wanted to stay. She said yes, of course, and Ash was getting ready for bed. They all said goodnight, and the next morning Ash's mother left, since he was staying at Professor Kukui house. Ash couldn't wait to meet new people, and Pokémon.