Only once

"Hey James, how are you carrying that cage all by yourself? It has a twerp and a Pikachu in it. And you don't seem to be having any trouble with carrying the cage either." Jessie said, the sound of yelling growing fainter and fainter. "I don't know. It's not heavy at all." James said, slowing down as they neared their destination. "Hey kid, how much do ya' weigh?" Meowth said, noticing something pink and black out of the corner of his eye.

Before Ash could answer, Bewear came out of nowhere and grabbed all of them, then went straight to the tree Team Rocket and her (Bewear) lived in. "Alright. Now to get you up in our hideout." James said, pushing the small cage Ash and Pikachu were in up through the hole into a secret base. "Pretty cool eh?" Meowth said, climbing up and sitting on a couch a few feet away.

"Yeah." Ash said, looking around. "You never answered Meowth's question twerp. How much do you weigh?" Jessie said, climbing up the later after Meowth and leaning against a wall. "Pikachu weighs about two pounds." Ash said, patting Pikachu's head. "You! How much do you weigh!? Not Pikachu!" James yelled, starting to get impatient. "Oh, well alright then. I weigh about sixty four pounds." Ash said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Sixty four?" Meowth said, trying to figure out if he heard right. "Pounds? Sixty four pounds?" James said, looking at Jessie. "The twerp weighs sixty four pounds. You know what? We're going out to get him food. Lots of it. And he's gonna eat all of it." Jessie said, grabbing a small wallet. "You don't have to do that." Ash said, looking at the teenagers (Jessie and James, they're sixteen) and Meowth in front of him. "Yes. Yes we do." James said, nodding his head at Jessie. "But why?" Ash asked, A smile gracing his face as he tilted his head in confusion. "Why? Because ya' underweight kiddo. Ya' need to eat more." Meowth said, climbing down the ladder. "Oh. Well alright then." Ash said, looking back at Pikachu.

"Pika Pi. Pika!" Pikachu said, talking to Meowth. "Mhm. You said it buddy." Meowth said, nodding his head. "Meowth? Translation please." Jessie said, looking at Meowth expectantly. "Oh, Pikachu just said that Ash is immature for someone that's been kidnapped so many times." Meowth said, James nodding his head in agreement. "Alright, well, see you later twerp." Jessie said, all three of Ash's kidnappers leaving after that.

Time skip brought to you by Xie Lian

"Did you enjoy the food?" James said, looking at Ash. "Yeah, it was delicious! Thank you very much!" Ash said, smiling. "Alrighty then. I guess it's time to return you now twerp." Jessie said, letting Ash out of the cage. "Ok. It was nice seeing you again!" Ash said, hugging James. James was taken aback by this, but hugged the child back non the less. "Oh yeah. Ash, you realize that kidnapping doesn't count if you go willingly, right? Sure, some people don't fight back when they get kidnapped, but they don't look, sound, or act happy about it. So tell me, now that you know that you know this, how many times have you been kidnapped?" James said, the hug ending. "Oh. Then I've only Benn kidnapped once." Ash said, fixing his hat.

"Only once?" James said, glancing at Jessie with a worried look on his face. "So you've let yourself be taken twenty four times now?" James asked, Ash looking up at him. "Yep." Ash said, smiling again. "Alright. It's time to go. Come on twerp. Oh yeah, and don't listen to what James says. You've been kidnapped twenty five times, alright?" Jessie said, grabbing Ash's hand. "Alright. Let's go!" Ash said, climbing down the latter with Pikachu on his shoulder.

Time skip brought to you by HuaLian

"Goodbye!" Ash yelled, Team Rocket walking away. "Yeah yeah see ya' later." Meowth said, waving his hand in the air. "Ash, no offense, but why does everyone keep returning you? I mean, I know that's A good thing but still, y'know? And when you were returned to us the first time we got told that you got easily kidnapped." Sophocles said, looking at Ash. "Hm. I don't know, honestly." Ash replied, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh, look. It's that guy that kidnapped Ash. What's he doing here?" Mallow said, confusion written on her face.