Nightmares

Pikachu's Nightmare

"Alrighty. Go get the Raichu." A man said, his lab coat grey with the words Team Rocket on the back. "Yes sir." Another man said, his lab coat identical to the other man's. When the other man came back with a Raichu Pikachu's got thrown into a room. The two guys threw the Raichu in with Pikachu and forced the two Pokémon to battle. And that's what they did. Pikachu and Raichu battled until one lost, the loser happening to be Raichu. "Holy Shit. Those two idiots with the talking Meowth were right. This kids Pikachu can beat a Raichu. Lets run some more tests. See what else it can beat." The second man said, writing something on the clipboard he was holding.

After that they made Pikachu battle all kinds of strong Pokémon, not giving him any time to rest and regain his strength. "All right. Let's go over the results from today. So far thus Pikachu has beat two Raichu, two Steelix, two Alolan Dugtrio, two Excadrill, two Blastoize, two Charizard, four Rowlet, four Swellow, a Gengar, two Heracross, four Lycanroc, two of each, total, a Snorlax, two Incineroar, two Krookadile, two Dracovish, a Dragonite, an Infernape, two Sceptile, and two Lucario. I wonder how that bratty little twerp managed to tame this thing." The first man said, excitement and jealousy in his voice. Then Pikachu passed out, everything going black.

End of Pikachu's Nightmare

Ash's Nightmare

"Hey! You up yet?! I don't have all day you know." Someone said, splashing Ash with water. "Huh? Who are you? Where am I? And where's Pikachu?!" Ash said, panicking a little when he didn't see Pikachu. The man just let out a small chuckle. "I'm Giovani. Spelt G-I-O-V-A-N-I. And you are in the Team Rocket headquarters. Oh, and your Pikachu is being worked to the bone in a different room." Giovani said, watching with amusement as Ash started to freak out. "How did I get here!? And what do want with Pikachu?!" Ash said, his voice loud and hysterical. "Would you shut up already. I don't care about your Pikachu. I just needed a human subject and those two idiots with the talking Meowth kept going on about a twerp with a strong Pikachu.!" Giovani yelled, his anger reaching Ash.

Ash didn't say anything after that. Partly because he wondered what Giovani meant by human subject, but also because he had noticed a table covered in needles and bottles full of different liquids. "You're quiet now? Hm. Could it be that you have a fear of needles? Is that it?" Giovani said, a sadistic smirk forming on his face. Ash didn't respond, instead looking down at the ground. "Hey. I'm talking to you. What's your name twerp?" Giovani said, getting slightly annoyed. "Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. Pikachu is my partner." Ash said, just loudly enough for the other male to hear.

"Well Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, I suppose we should get started now. Pick a letter, e or t?" Giovani said, crouching in front of Ash Sangwoo style. "T?" Ash said lifting his head a little, slightly confused about the letter thing. "Okey dokey then! T it is." Giovani said, his sadistic smirk returning. Ash watched as Giovani walked over to a table with various items on it, all capable of hurting a person. He watched Giovani pick up an item from the table and walk back over to him.

"You see this thing in my hand? It's called a stun gun. When I pull the trigger electricity will pass between these two metal prongs and a shock of electricity will hit you. It's gonna hurt quite a bit." Giovani said, holding the stun gun to Ash's stomach. Then he pulled the trigger, and the gun did what it was supposed to, but Ash didn't feel anything. "Right. I bet you've been zapped by your Pikachu before. Guess I'll have to up the voltage." Giovani said, adjusting the gun. This time when he pulled the trigger, Ash did feel pain. He screamed, the pain becoming to much for him to handle.

"That's better." Giovani said, putting the stun gun back and grabbing something else. "This is a neck cuff. It's best use is degrading people. I like to call it a collar though, because this model comes with a leash." Giovani said, putting it around Ash's neck as he struggled to get out of the restraint chair he was in. "Now this. This is one of my favorites. I tie up your wrists with rope and then tie the other end of the rope to a metal pole. Then I let you dangle there for a few minutes while I grab what I need." Giovani said, getting some rope and tying Ash up.

"W-What do you need?" Ash asked, his fear growing. "You'll find out soon enough. And then when I'm done with you the scientists will get you. And then after they get you someone else will." Giovani said, finishing tying Ash to the metal rod. Then Giovani went back to the table. When he came back he was holding a variety of items, all of which scared Ash.

"This is the stun gun, although you should already know that. This is a stun baton. It's the same thing as the stun gun except for the fact that this is a stick. This is a whip. You'll find out what it does soon. This is a knife. I think I might use the Long Chi way, although it is illegal. This is a ball gag. It'll keep you from talking. That's about it for now." Giovani said, showing poor Ash each one of the things that would be harming him soon.

"W-Why do you need the ball gag?" Ash asked, his voice shaking. "Why? Because you don't deserve to speak. And besides, I've always wanted a pet." Giovani said, putting the ball gag on Ash. "I bet you'll make a much better pet than your mother." Giovani said, watching as Ash started trying to yell. "Don't worry. As long as you don't disobey me your mother and Pikachu will not be hurt. Pikachu will be overworked, but well taken care of. That also means no struggling." Giovani said, watching as Ash stopped moving. "Good. Now let's actually get started." Giovani said, grabbing the whip.

Ash was scared. Terrified, even. He wasn't completely sure what a whip did, but honestly, he knew it would be painful. "Hm. Y'know, I bet this would be more painful if you weren't wearing a shirt, shoes, pants, and socks." Giovani said, not being a pedo. Then he untied Ash, telling him (Ash) to strip when he (Giovani) left the room. Ash, obviously not going to disobey the person threatening both Pikachu and his mom, stripped, leaving him in only his briefs and hat.

Then Giovani came back in, tying Ash back up. Then Ash felt his hat being removed, causing him to struggle a little. "Ah ah ah." Giovani said, throwing the hat to the side. "Please give it back. It was my father's." Ash said through the ball gag, his eyes starting to glisten and his voice almost completely muffled. "No. Pets don't wear hats. Now, back to business. " Giovani said, somehow guessing what Ash was trying to say and grabbing the whip.

Before Ash could try and do anything else though, he felt a sting on his back. Then another sting, and another, and another, and eventually a liquid, which he guessed to be his blood, going down his back. After about 8 minutes though, he could feel the tears finally start to fall, not being able into hold them back anymore. Ash didn't want to let this man see him cry, but he couldn't help it. This was physical torture, not pretending to be happy. Ash just didn't know how to deal with it.

End of Ash's Nightmare