His Orders

Knocking. That's all Ash could hear when Kukui and he were eating dinner. Kukui, who'd become used to Guzma's frequent visits late at night, was quite surprised when he got up and opened the door. Instead of Guzma being at the door, it was three people that Kukui didn't know. Ash did though. Two were tall, one female with magenta hair, and the other male with a bluish teal colored hair. The last one was short and kind of resembled A Meowth.

"The boss says 128. You should understand that kid. That's what the boss says. See ya." The woman said, the three quickly running away after. Ash muttered about how long it's been, quickly stopping as Kukui closed the door. "What was that about?" Kukui asked, noticing how Ash was fidgeting more tan usual. "Heh heh. Nothing important. Now! Let's finish dinner!" Ash said, diverting the topic of discussion.

After that the two finished eating, Ash quickly got up and set his dinner dishes in the sink. He used the bathroom after, brushing his teeth, brushing his hair, and the like. Kukui, who finished eating a little after Ash, watched the younger's behavior closely. Ash seemed to be slightly nervous now, although it was very slight and almost unnoticeable. They want to bed shortly after, Ash sleeping in his usual spot and Kukui deciding to sleep on the couch for once.

The next morning

Ash got up much earlier than usual. In fact when he got up it was still dark out. He hopped out of bed speedily, sneaking into the bathroom with clothes to wear for the day. He changed, brushed his teeth and hair, something he knew would be useless, and snuck out of the house with Pikachu on his shoulder. Ash knew that Kukui and the others would be worried, but whatever he was told by that man was absolute.

It was about twenty minute walk to where Ash was supposed to be. Of course 128 meant something. It was something to do with how many people he wanted to be there, 1. That was only Ash, of course. He didn't count Pikachu. 2, meaning 2 in the morning, which is when he's supposed to be there. And then there's 8, which happens to be how long he'd be staying.

The place Ash had to meet him wasn't actually known to Ash. All he knew that it was a twenty minute walk North of where he was staying. Luckily, it always was, so he didn't have to memorize new directions every time. He did know one thing, however, and that was that he wouldn't enjoy the next eight days. He never did.

As Ash checked the mini circular clock he always had, he noticed that it was two in the morning, meaning he was at the place he was supposed to be. Suddenly, and also very loudly, A helicopter came close to the ground. Ash, who had been standing still except for an occasion tap of the foot, got blindfolded, tied up, and thrown into the helicopter.

Obviously Ash just laid there, unmoving. At least until Pikachu got snatched from his shoulder, and then he tenses up. "God I wish I could kick the brat right now Amani. I mean, look at how stiff he is! All because we grabbed a Pokémon! He really is annoying." A guy said, sighing dramatically. "Me too Masao. You know we can't though. Only one person is allowed to hurt the brat and that's the boss. And only one person is allowed to use the brats body too, which is Hisoki. Too bad though." Amani said.

The rest of the flight was pretty quiet. The two members had talked about Jessie and James though. And also about their talking Meowth, referring to them as 'those two numbskulls who can't do anything right'. Ash and Pikachu were separated, Ash being closer to the front and Pikachu being somewhere in the back. Ash, who'd been in the helicopter many, many times, had thought of jumping out with Pikachu. The only thing stopping him this time was the results of last time.

When they reached their destination the two members grabbed Ash roughly and pushed him out, grumbling as they went back in and grabbed Pikachu. "Now now. It must be treated well. That is my pet and what it calls it's partner. If there is even one mark on it then you will both be thrown in the container." Giovani said, walking towards Ash and snatching his hat. "Ash. Follow me." Giovani said, putting what is regarded as Ash's collar around his (Ash's) neck before tugging on it slightly.