Scars

"Hey Ash. I need to borrow you again!" Guzma yelled, slowing down a little when he got closer. "Ok. Let's go." Ash said, jumping on Guzma's back. "See you guys later!" Ash yelled over his shoulder, holding on to Guzma as they sped towards Team Skull's base. "What just happened?" Sophocles asked, confused. No one answered him though, because all of them were thinking the exact same thing.

Time skip brought to you by San Lang

"So Ash, I need you to show us all of your scars. But only if you're comfortable with that, of course." Plumeria said, glancing at her boyfriend. "Sure. But uh, can I please have Pikachu?" Ash said, looking at Guzma. "Oh, yeah. Of course." Guzma said, handing Pikachu to Ash. "Alright well I'm gonna go undress. I will be right back." Ash said, walking into a small closet.

"Your guys' base is really cold!" Ash said, walking out of the small closet a few minutes later. "Yeah we just usually wear more than what you're wearing now." Plumeria said, glancing at Guzma. When Ash was standing in front of Plumeria and Guzma again he stopped walking and held his arms out. Then he did a 360 and asked if he could get dressed again. "Y-Yeah." Guzma said,sharing a worried glance with his girlfriend.

"So Ash, what happened to you?" Plumeria asked, bending down so she could look the ten year old in the eyes. "Hey, you guys are the ones claiming it isn't normal to get kidnapped and tortured at 10 years old. I should be asking you that you know!" Ash said, shrugging his shoulders. Guzma just shook his head and hoisted Ash over his shoulder, noticing that Ash quickly fell asleep.

Time skip brought to you by Giovanni

"Here you go. I believe that this belongs to you. And seriously, don't let him get kidnapped again. I mean, surely you can see the scars on his arms and the little bit of his legs you can see. Trust me on this one Kukui." Guzma said, handing Ash to Kukui and jogging away. "Well that was odd. And professor, I meant to ask this before, but why does Ash have so many scars? What could have possibly happened to him." Lillie said, holding onto her hat as the wind blew.

Kukui was about to answer her to the best of his abilities, but before he could someone called out. "Hey Lillie!" A boy said, looking around the age of thirteen. "Brother! You're back!" Lillie said, running towards the mysterious boy. "Yeah, I am! And who is that unconscious kid with the scars and the Pikachu?" The boy said, looking at Ash. "Oh, I'm sure he'll want to introduce himself. You just have to wait until he wakes up." Lillie said, chuckling a little as Ash stirred. The boy just sighed as he sat down to wait.

Time skip brought to you by Gladion being at least 12-13

As Ash stirred awake the first thing he noticed was a blonde haired kid who looked like Lillie."Hey guys. Who's that?" Ash said, rubbing his eyes. "My name is Gladion. I'm Lillie's older brother. Who are you." Gladion said, finally introducing himself. "I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town and this is my partner Pikachu. It's nice to meet you." Ash said, yawning and making his way over to the boy now known as Gladion.

"Gladion. I'm Kiawe." Kiawe said, holding out his hand. "So?." Gladion said, looking at Kiawe as if he lost his mind. "I can tell we have a lot in common. Rainbows, am I right? It'll be a long battle. We may both lose. But I will give you this, here's to a battle that we'll fight well." Kiawe said, smiling. "Ah, yes. Rainbows. So you can already tell then, eh? Well, here's to a battle we'll fight well then. And by the way, I'll definitely win. Y'know, on account of me being older." Gladion said, shaking Kiawe's hand and leaving. "Rainbows? A battle? What is going on. And what does age have anything to do with a battle? Sophocles, what's happening." Ash said, confusion overflowing in his head. "As Kiawe's right hand man, I won't tell you." Sophocles said, a slight smirk appearing on his face. Suddenly everyone except Ash understood, finally realizing what would probably end up happening in the near future.