Dr.Namba

Ash followed Giovani down the hallway, his eyes cast downwards and his hands knotted. "This time the scientists will get you first. They get you for two days. Then I'll get you. I'll have you for four days. Hisoki will have you for an hour. The rest of that time will be spent recovering and with your 'partner'. Then you'll be dropped off where you got picked up." Giovani stated, stopping in front of a white door. The door opened, revealing a familiar scene. Lab equipment against the walls and on the tables, the tables themselves placed on one side of the room, the other being blocked by a thick sea through plastic barrier. A table with straps on the far end of the room. Stacks and stacks of paperwork.

Giovani yanked on Ash's leash, pulling him forward and causing him to stumble slightly. He handed the leash over to one of the men in the room, then walked away. Ash was lead into the room, the door getting closed and dead bolted behind him. He was strapped to the table on the far end of the room, his collar getting removed afterwards.

Ash closed his eyes, trying to relax as much as possible. He always hated it, the way they would pierce his skin. For all he knew someone could've put poison in them, which is why he never went to the doctors office. But now, now it was unavoidable. He just had to lay there, docile, as his skin was pinched, and pierced. The scientist, who Ash had come to know as Dr.Namba, quickly injected whatever liquid it was this time into his blood stream, then took the needle out. He felt like he was stone again, unable to move. Unable to think. Unable to breathe. "Hmm, interersting. Blaine, write that down." Dr.Namba said, receiving a 'yes sir' in return. "Maybe we'll get closer to making him like a god. Maybe he'll be a god if all goes well." Dr.Namba muttered, just barely audible to Ash. He ignored those words, of course, because he didn't want to be a god.

Ash, who still hadn't opened his eyes yet, felt another prick, signalling that they were injecting something else into his bloodstream. This time though, instead of feeling like he was encased stone, he felt like he was drowning. He knew what it felt like, of course. Another scientist, Dr.Fuji, had held his head underwater multiple times before. He was unable to drown anymore, of course, something that Dr.Zager could be thanked for.

Once again Dr.Namba had Blaine write down Ash's reaction, and this went on for a little bit until there were no more needles. Then they unstrapped him, yanking him off of the table and shoving him into the part of the room on the other side of the plastic barrier. He stumbled a bit, using the wall to regain some balance. He didn't stay by the wall long though, for he knew that Dr.Namba was an impatient man.

Ash made his way to the center of the small part of the room, stopping as he reached his destination. He went to turn and face the scientists, but Dr.Namba had spoken first. "Don't move, just do as I say." He said, the top of his head, bald, shining in the light.

Ash listened, as expected, and waited for the scientist to tell him what to do next. Dr.Namba consulted Blaine before speaking next. "Alright, alright. I'll start with psychic then. Someone put an empty can or something in there." He said, just loud enough for the other scientists around him to hear. Ash just stood there, curious as to why a scientist had crossed the plastic barrier that separated him and the rest of them. Why the scientist had set a can, presumably empty, a few feet in front of him.

The scientist hurriedly went back to the other side of the plastic barrier, just as Ash had come to expect. "Just yell out telekinesis, but not to loudly. You know what, you can just yell it out. It might work better that way. But do it as if you're battling, and make sure to look at the can while you say it." Dr.Namba said, much to Ash's confusion.

The boy did as Dr.Namba said nonetheless, shouting out the psychic type move at the can. The can shook a little, raising about half an inch off of the ground, but then dropped. Suddenly, Ash had a pounding headache. His eyes hurt, for whatever reason, and he tried to blink the pain away. It didn't work very well, instead increasing the pain ever so slightly and adding a variety of different colored spots, usually black, to the mixture. His head was pounding, although that was the most obvious thing to the scientists. His neck ached, as if it had been tilted back in the same position for hours. The light felt brighter, and it aggravated the child's eyes. They started to water, the fluids flowing freely down his face, the drops landing on the concrete floor. The light just made the pounding in Ash's head worse, much to the boy's dismay.

All of the muscles in Ash's back, his arms, and even his legs, started to hurt, only adding to the weak feeling in his knees. The room felt like it was spinning, although the feeling wasn't all that familiar to Ash, he had experienced it before. Usually he would just sit down, but under the current circumstances he couldn't do that. He felt like puking, something he knew he shouldn't do.  Still, he was unable to swallow back the half digested food, instead spilling it all of both the floor and himself. He'd have to clean that up later. The room started to feel warm too, much warmer than it was. It only made the queezy, dizzy feeling worse, causing another wave of puke to be deposited on the the ground.

His heart had started to beat faster than it should, only causing the temperature to increase. Ash started to shake, much to his own unamusement. His skin was hot, probably close to feeling like it was on fire, although Ash couldn't tell if that was because of how hot he felt or because it did feel like his skin was on fire. The joints in his arms, such as shoulders, wrists and elbows, plus his knees, the joint that connected his thighs and his torso, and his ankles started to become sore.

It become so much that Ash couldn't bear to stand still much longer, and hoped that he would be allowed to move soon. Luckily Dr.Namba ushered someone in to check on Ash, although just to make sure that there wasn't any lasting damage, of course, and whispered to Blaine. When the man finally decided he was sure of what was happening, he allowed Ash to move for a few minutes, turning on a fan, wherever that had come from, as he spoke.

Ash took the opportunity to move his joints, although not going very far. He only took up about half of the time allowed to him, which was quite a bit more than he'd ever allowed Ash to have before, then stood still in the spot he was directed to. The vomit was covered by a stack of towels, unsurprisingly, and was much farther away than before.

"Now Ash, you're going to yell fire blast at the stack of towels. Nod if you understand, then do it." Dr.Namba said, Blaine writing something down on her clipboard. Ash was wary of the outcome, but still nodded and proceeded to yell out what he was told to yell out, something he recognized as a fire type move. He had been glad that the outcome was better than the last time.

Instead of fire coming out shaped as a Kanji character immensely resembling, and probably being, the character for 'big' in simplified Chinese, it started to burn itself into his skin. He stayed quiet, thankful that he was already used to this kind of pain, and waited for further instructions. He got further instructions a few minutes later when he was told to yell out hydro pump, a water type move, while looking at the stack of towels.

Once again Ash did as he was told, the outcome being bad just like the past two. Water started to bubble its way up our of his chest, suffocating him as it started to come out of both his lungs and his throat, something he wasn't expecting. Of course the water quickly came out, forcing its way out of his mouth and onto the ground about a foot in front of him. Blood soon replaced water, something Ash had been expecting on account of the fact that he had barely drank any water in the past few days. It stopped quickly,nonly lasting about two minutes at most.

Ash's head had basically become cotton at this point, so he couldn't quite tell what he was being told and what he was doing. He just knew the type of move he was yelling out because he could still feel the pain it brought. There had only been one time after he had yelled out a move that the result wasn't bad, although he wasn't sure what kind of move it was.

By the end of Dr.Namba's turn Ash was a mess. The effects from the first move still hadn't worn off yet,  and his lungs felt like they were fillied with water. He looked like someone had taken a branding iron to multiple parts of his body multiple times, his arm felt like stone, and he wouldn't be surprised if it was, in fact, stone, and his knees had started to weaken. At this point he was on the verge of collapse, but, thankfully, Dr.Namba had no more things planned for him. It was time to move on to the next set of experiments, and also listen to those three argue about who's experiments are more uselful.