Daki

"Hey! Put him down! Come back! His leg is broken, y'know?!" Kiawe yelled, Brock and him following close behind Gladion. "Let's go to Mallow's! Her father and she are great cooks! And I heard that we'll be able not meet her brother today!" Ash yelled, giggling a little. Gladion nodded, running faster as Brock and Kiawe caught up.

"Doesn't this remind you of that one time Ash!" Brock yelled, slowing down as Kiawe and Gladion did. "Yeah! That girl named Daki you met! I remember her!" Ash said, getting set down as he spoke. "Huh? Who's Daki?" Kiawe and Gladion asked, their voices matching up perfectly. The two scrawled at each other, quickly redirecting their attention to Ash as the four walked into the building.

"A girl Brock met once. He asked her to marry him, but her brother appeared quickly after and shooed Brock away." Ash said, smiling as The four sat down, the rest of Ash's friends, their Pokémon, and Kukui walked in. "Yeah. ash was standing right next to me when it happened." Brock said, watching as Ash set Piracy on the table.

"Wait, if ash was right next to you, and the brother shooed you away, then why didn't they shoo Ash away?" Gladion asked, his face s crunching up in confusion. "Dad! After we finish cooking could I eat with my friends!" Mallow's yelled, panting as she walked towards the kitchen. "No need! Your brother's already here so you can just eat with your friends!" Mallow's bother yelled back, everyone sitting down as he did so.

"So what are we talking about?" Lana asked, looking at Ash. "Well, you see. There was this girl that Brock asked to marry him once, but her brother shooed him away. I was standing right next to Brock when it happened. Gladion wants to know why I wasn't shooed away as well." Ash said, patting Pikachu's head as he spoke.

"Oh yeah! That was the time when that girl Daki tried to take your eyes and her brother brought you to his workplace with a bunch of odd people!" Misty said, her face lighting up. "Yeah. Two of them, um, Kokosmuno, Kokoshobu, Kokushibo, that was his name, Kokoshibo, and Muzan, maybe? Anyways Kokushibo and Muzan were fighting moved who got to adopt me, Rui, I think his name was, kept trying to make me his younger brother because he's always been the youngest and he decided he wanted a younger sibling. There were these two guys, Akaza and Douma, I think their names were, who kept fighting over women's rights or something. Hantengu and Gyokko were odd, but I do remember something about pots and sculpture or art or something. And then there was also Nakime, who was extremely kind, and Kaigaku, who kept going on about how awesome he is." Ash said, nodding his head as he remembered the names.

Everyone looked bewildered, but Misty and Brock just sighed. "Now tell them what happened next." Misty said, shaking her head slightly. "There's more?!" Kukui said,  his worry climbing as Ash nodded and started to speak once again. "Yeah. These people, there was about thirteen of them, I think. They attacked the other people, calling them demons. It might've been because those people had smelled bad, had numbers etched on their eyes, and Gyutaro, Daki's sister, the one who wanted my eyes, was abnormally skinny. Plus Kokushibo had six eyes, but you never know. Then they killed all of them, asked me what Pikachu was, and after that brought me to Brock and Misty. Then we went through this portal looking thingy and were back in the forest that we first entered the portal in." Ash said, Misty annoyed with the short boy's stupidity.

"It was a portal Ash! You idiot! That was a completely different universe." Misty said, Brock nodding in agreement. "And it isn't the first time either. There was the one with the burnt guy and the guy covered in hands. The guy with pink hair who was actually a psychic. The place with what was called ghouls. There was that one with the blood cells. The one with the god and the ghost guy who were gay for each other and had silver butterflies. The one with that creepy guy and the broken ankle guy. The one with the child and his demon butler. The one with that photography club and the brown haired guy who wouldn't let us near the photography club. There were others, but those were the most memorable." Brock said, shaking his head and sighing as Ash just chuckled slightly.