Nurse Joy

"Professor! Why were Kiawe and Gladion taking about rainbows and a battle! And what does age have to do with it!" Ash yelled, running towards Kukui. Kukui, who happened to be drinking coffee, spit out his coffee and started to cough. "Well Ash, It means-" Kukui started, only to get cut off by a male. "Hey Ash! It's been a while!" The male yelled, running up and hugging Ash, picking him up and spinning as he did so. "Brock. You're squishing me." Ash said, finally being set down.

"I already had to make this declaration! I guess it's time to do it again. I'm Kiawe. There's another who'll be competing in this battle named Gladion. Rainbows, am I right? Maybe we'll all lose, maybe one of us will win. Gladion believes he has the upper hand because of age, although my name was said first so I have the upper hand on him. I'm assuming you've known him for a while, so you probably believe you have the upper hand. But trust me, I'll win. This is a declaration of war. Remember that." Kiawe said, once again holding out his hand. Brock nodded and shook Kiawe's hand.

Just then, huge gust of wind blew, and Ash, who happened to be standing next to the edge of a small cliff, got blown off. "Ash!" Lana yelled, running towards the edge, mostly because she happens to be the only one who noticed. The rest were to busy watching Kiawe and Gladion to notice until Lana yelled. "I'm fine! There's sand down here!" Ash shouted, earning a sigh of relief from Kukui.

"Is anything broken!" Kukui yelled down, suddenly hearing a loud crack. "Yeah, but at least it'll heal properly now!" Ash said, his voice loud. Kukui and the rest of then rushed down, Brock getting there first. Kiawe, who'd gotten there second, scowled as Misty came running past him. "I finally made it!" She said, breathing heavily as the rest finally reached where Kiawe, Brock, Misty, and Ash were. "We need to get you to the Pokémon center! Nurse Joy will be able to help!" Lillie said, worry for her friend evident on her face. "I'm more worried about Pikachu! He accidentally let go right before we hit the ground! Where is he!" Ash said, frantically looking from left to right as Pikachu hopped out of a bush and back onto his shoulder.

Time skip brought to you by a Bisexual Brock

"So, how is he?" Hallow asked, now just as concerned as Lillie. "Oh he's fine! His leg will be better in a few days, oddly enough. I guess he has enhanced healing. My sisters are always telling me about him though!. Sometimes he'll go missing and his friends will put up posters everywhere. Then, anywhere from two days to two weeks he'll return all bruised and battered." Nurse Joy said, assuring them before making everyone worry. "I know! Me and Brock have had to put up thousands of posters by now! And he still won't tell us where he went!" Misty said, a sigh escaping her beautiful lips.

"Honestly I bet by now he's taken the cast off and started to walk around. Hello probably come out of the room, Brock and Kiawe, and ask for something to eat. Mhm, yeah, I can tell." Nurse Joy said, looking at the two boys who'd started to whistle at the mention of their names. "Hey, can we go get something to eat?" Ash said, walking out without a cast on. "My sisters told me about that too." Nurse Joy said, sighing and walking away.

Suddenly, Gladion appeared and picked Ash up. "Yes. Off we go." Gladion said, proceeding to run away carrying Ash over his shoulder. Kiawe and Brock, who were just about to do the same thing, started to angrily run after the other two and Pikachu. The rest of the group just laughed, finding relief in the fact that Ash was still the same even with a broken leg.