Roof Top: 1

Inspired by this picture up here^ Lyrics from 'Outside' By Zayn Malik

Inspired by this picture up here^ Lyrics from 'Outside' By Zayn Malik. "Just you and me up on the roof." Lyrics from 'Photograph' By Ed Sheeran.  "When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me Under the lamppost back on Sixth street."  And Lyrics from 'Always You'  By Louis Tomlinson "Waiting to wrap your legs around me (I'm gonna add a small lyric change here, so it fits the plot.) cause I know you hate to sleep without me." 

I do not own any of these Lyrics, or pictures that are used in this chapter. There will also be three parts for these song plots(Or whatever), the three parts are flashbacks, then the final part which would be the fourth will be in the present. So yeah, just a little explanation.

Narrator POV: 

*Flash Back* "Just you and me up on the roof."

"Bambi, c'mon luv, if you don't hurry up we're gonna get caught." Louis yelled quietly while watching Zayn climb up and into the vent. "Bebz, shut the fuck up, we are in the vents we are not gonna get caught." Zayn whispered while reaching down to grab the vent door, once he grabbed it he slowly brought it up and locked it. Louis sat there watching as Zayn hooked the latch up. Zayn slowly turned around and crawled up to Louis, who wasn't too far ahead of him, he leaned up slightly and gave Louis a small kiss on the nose before crawling past him, Louis smiled at Zayn before following after him. 

They slowly made their way down the long and narrow vents before Zayn made a stop, "What's wrong Bambi?" Louis whispered from behind him, "Nothing, just looking at the Gps again to see where we need to go next, ok...um we need to turn left...right here. There is a small step ladder leading down into the stairwell." Zayn responded back quietly before putting the Gps in his pocket. 

Zayn sat back slowly bringing his legs up and in front of him before he lowered himself on to the ladder, once he was at the bottom he bent down a bit and unhooked the latch, he took the vent door and opened it slowly. He looked around into the stairwell to see if anyone was there, he jumped out of the vent and landed with a soft thud, looking around once more he still didn't see anyone. "Ok come down." Zayn whispered up to Louis.

Once they were onto the roof of the building they went down the fire escape. Zayn peaked out of the alley way and around the corner, then looked at Louis who was on the right side of him, Louis walked over to Zayn quietly before saying, "There are fans over there, pull your hoodie up so they don't recognize us." Louis whispered as he pulled his own beanie on along with his hoodie. Zayn responded with a small 'Hum' before doing the same, then they started walking down the street, only a block away did people notice them. 

A girl ran up behind them and pulled their hoodies and beanies down, screaming she yelled that she found them. Louis and Zayn stood there in shock before running away.

Once they were on the roof of a random building they watched as some fans ran by below them not realizing that they were watching from above, a fan saw them and took a quick picture before turning around and walking away smiling and happy that she at least got a picture of the two up on the roof. 

They waited a minute or two before backing up on the roof and going into the back corner where there were no cameras. "That was fun, we should do that again, hopefully without getting caught by fans." Louis said with a small laugh before turning his head to look at Zayn who was already ready looking at him with a small smile and tinted red cheeks. "What, is there something on me face?" Louis asked as he felt his face for anything before looking back at Zayn who was watching him intently.

 "No...you're just really cute." Zayn said with a giggle before crawling onto Louis lap straddling his thighs, he put his head against Louis', breathing in his minty cigarette breath and his expensive aftershave. Louis smirked as he grabbed Zayn's waist pulling Zayn closer to him so he was sitting on his crotch, he turned his head and whispered in his ear, "You know, it's Just you and me up on the roof, why not have a little fun?" Louis suggested seductively as he kissed the spot behind Zayn's ear biting down a bit. 

Zayn let out a muffled moan as he bit his bottom lip, subconsciously grinding his hips down to rub his crotch against Louis'. "W-we can't Bebz...le-ets' go b-ack to the hotel-" Zayn stuttered out as he tried to ignore the fact that Louis was now biting and sucking on his sweet spot, and rubbing his hand on his growing erection. 

Ok that is the end of this part, I'm not good at writing smut...so yeah, just gonna skip on that for now. And I'm sorry if this was short, I tried my best, but yeah! I hope you enjoyed it at least.