Don't move

Prompt: Zayn falls asleep on Louis, but he's too afraid to wake him, so he sits there and lets him sleep. Until Liam and the other two boys decide to tease him about it, and in the process they wake Zayn up. 

Narrator's POV: 

It's been a long day, two interviews, one meet and greet, a long meeting with their managers and now the tour is over. So now they are heading back to london, they are all in the tour bus relaxing and eating some food. They've been driving for about an hour, and it takes six to get to the airport from where they are now.

Zayn stepped out of the bathroom with one of Louis' jumpers and a pair of joggers on, and his hair wrapped in a towel, the joggers hung low on his hips and the waistband of his briefs were showing underneath the oversized jumper he was wearing. He dried his hair off before throwing the towel into the back corner of the bus, where his and Louis' clothes dwelled. He put his hair in a loose bun and walked over to where Louis was sat on the couch, watching the telly. He let out a strangled yawn as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands, upon hearing the sound Louis turned and looked at him "Hey Darling, you tired?" he asked as he paused the movie and turned to face him "Well yeh, if I wasn't I wouldn't have yawned, now would I?" Zayn responded sassily earning a small laugh from the older boy "I'm gonna take the attitude as you're just exhausted and hungry. If you give it to me again I'll make sure you remember who you're talking to." he said and gently grabbed the younger boy's hip and pulled him down onto his lap "Whatever you say, but just remember that everytime you say that, you never go through with it, 'cause you know you can't discipline me. That's why I have to do it myself, so don't make empty threats with that, Bebz.". Zayn muttered into his ear as he shifted in his lap, the older boy blushed but didn't give a response. 

"That's what I thought, daddy." He whispered into his ear seductively making him blush even more, and his pants tighten. Zayn felt him underneath his bum and smirked "Too bad I'm tired, if I wasn't I'd definitely help you with your issue." he said adding a yawn at the end, he pressed a kiss to his temple before resting his head on Louis' firm chest. Dammit, I hate when he does that. The latter thought to himself before looking down at the boy, feeling as his body relaxed and pressed into his and his breath evened out on his chest. "I love you, Bambi." I whispered and placing a lingering kiss on the top of his head. He tried to ignore the tightness in his pants, distracting himself by turning the telly back on and continued to watch his movie. 

Liam, Harry and Niall were in the kitchen eating some food before Harry got up "I'm gonna go lay down for a bit, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my bunk." he said, his throat rasping a little at the end "Ok, just put your plate away first." Liam said, not bothering to look up from his phone "Whatever you say, dad." the youngest of them said with a roll of his eye, he picked up his plate and walked over to the sink, he scrubbed it then put it in the dishwasher "There all done, need anything else while I'm out here." he asked sarcastically as he crossed his arms over his chest like a child. "Yeah, actually, can you put-" "It was a joke. I'm going, goodbye." Harry said flicking his wrist back and walking away. 

He passed by the couch before doubling back, he smirked at the scene he was witnessing. He pulled out his phone and took a quick picture before walking back into the kitchen "Boys, come look at this." he said as he peeked around the small corner, Liam turned to look at him and raised a brow before looking at Niall, who just shrugged and stood up. Liam let out a sigh before getting up and following them.

Harry led them to the living room and stopped at the side of the couch, Liam cooed at the sight and Niall laughed as he took a bite out of his chicken leg. The side of Zayn's body was pressed against Louis' front, his knees were bent up and his legs were slightly resting on Louis' ribs underneath his left arm, and his left shoulder was underneath Louis' right and his arm was wrapped around his back holding onto his shirt loosely. 

The sound of Niall chewing was enough to make Louis' head turn "What?" he asked in a hushed tone, he only earned a few giggles in response making him mad, "What do you want, you little rats?" he grumbled out, Zayn's body tensed and Louis was quick to react by rubbing his thigh soothingly "Go away, you're gonna wake him up." he hissed at them. Harry smiled evilly before grabbing a marker "Harold, do not, don't do that." "Don't do what, it's only fair, I mean all those times you pranked us...seems like we might get even with this. And what are you gonna do? Are you gonna get up and- oh wait, you can't, you have a little kitten in your lap. You don't wanna move, or else it might hurt you." he said and drew circles around both his eyes, and a line across the bridge of his nose "And since you don't have a mustache, I'll give you one." he chuckled out as he drew lines that swirled at the end above his upper lip. 

"And, done." He said as he closed the marker and through it behind him "You better go pick that up." Liam said "Yeah Yeah Yeah, whatever." he said as he went to look for the marker, Liam took a picture of Louis' pissed off expression "I swear if you post that, or show that to anyone, I will bloody murder you." he hissed out as he gripped the remote tightly in his right hand. 

Niall came around the couch to see his face, his eyes widened and he laughed quietly before choking on a piece of his chicken. "Shit!" "SHUT UP! Zayn is trying to sleep you bloody wanker!" "Niall is choking and all you can think about is Zayn!?" "Shut up!"  The sounds of choking and yelling made Zayn tense and shifted around, he buried his face in the nape of Louis' neck, a strangled groan emitted from his throat.

After a minute, Niall was ok and breathing heavily, Harry got him water and stood next to him. "What the hell is your problem!?" "What the hell is my problem!? What the hell is YOUR problem!?" "Niall was choking and all you could think about is Zayn!" "You know damn well that Zayn would do far worse to all of us, choking is the least of our problems!" Zayn's face scrunched up and he stretched out on Louis' lap, covering his face with his forearms as he took a deep breath "Look what you did." Louis grumbled at Liam before turning his attention back to Zayn "What's going on?" he asked as he stifled out a yawn "Nothing, lets go to the bunks." he nodded and stood up before walking to his and Louis' bunk.

Ok, that's it for now. Sorry it's short and messy, I was rushing to get this done before I leave my house. Anyways, wait for the next one!