Short Stuff

Based on this picture up here^    Zayn and Louis are not dating in this, yet, but they do have crushes on each other

Based on this picture up here^    Zayn and Louis are not dating in this, yet, but they do have crushes on each other. This is after Zayn left and the band went on 'Hiatus' -.-    Zayn and the boys had made up, and are brothers again. Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry are still solo but they do make music as 'One Direction' still. They are doing their own thing, but they did 'promise 😊' their fans they would come back, but it's been four years since that happened, and three years since they started making music as 1D again. They are all living with each other now because I said so.

________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV: 

At home

I was thinking of some new ways to annoy Louis, the last time I did that was last month. I put his favorite wine on the top shelf, where he couldn't reach, and hid the step stool as well. Louis had chased me around the house until he cornered me in my room...after that, I told him where it was. 

For a short guy, he can run pretty fast. I thought to myself as I laid back on my bed.

                                                                                         Flash Back                                                                                       

I silently snuck downstairs and into the wine cellar, giggling to myself as I grabbed Louis' favorite wine, I set it down before grabbing the bottles that were up top "He is so gonna kill me for this." I whispered to myself. 

It was currently two in the morning and everyone is asleep, I was planning on getting the other boys in on this with me, but then I remembered that Niall has a big mouth and can't keep it shut, so I decided not to tell him, Harry is the same way, and Liam would just try to stop me, so decided to do this myself. 

I put his favorite wine on top and grabbed the other two bottles, that had originally been on the top shelf, and put them where Louis' wine would go. 

I grabbed the step stool and walked upstairs with it, closing and locking the wine cellar door behind me. "Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious," I whispered as I quickly tiptoed across the house and to the storage closet, I opened the door and walked in. I felt the wall for the light switch, my fingertips hit it and I turned the light on. I put the stool on the top shelf "He is so gonna kill me for this." I spoke lowly before turning the light off and closing the door behind me. 

I grabbed a drink of water and walked up the stairs and into my room, where I fell asleep. 

Next morning