Gummy Bears

There isn't really a plot, just some fluff and maybe smut?? Also VERY cringy, so read at your own risk. 

Zayn laid on the black velvet couch that was sat in the middle of the living room, he was cuddled up in his soft white blanket with the matching throw pillow rested underneath his head. He was currently watching minions with a bowl of crisps sitting on the coffee table, which was pulled closer to the couch so he could reach. He had a few weeks off of work, so at the moment he was just relaxing and enjoying the time he had off, and was also waiting for Louis to get back from an interview he had with Elvis Duran.

Around ten minutes had past and he heard his front door click and the knob jiggle, Louis stepped into the house with a bag in his hand "Bambi?" he called out, he closed the door and locked it as he took his shoes off and put them on the shoe rack by the door "Living room!" Zayn called out from where he was still laying down on the couch.

Louis smiled and walked to the living room, he turned the corner and saw him lying on the couch looking-

SuBmIsSiVe aNd BuRiToBaL... 

adorable...He set the bag down on the coffee table earning Zayn's attention "Is that for me?" he asked before pausing the tv and sitting up "Mhm..." Louis hummed as he lifted the boy off the couch, clutching him to his chest earning a small giggle from the younger. Louis pressed his lips to Zayn's in a short sweet kiss, "I missed you, Daddy." the latter muttered against his lips "Fuck, I missed you too, Bambi." he groaned out, sitting down on the couch with the raven haired lad perched up on his lap.

Zayn's back was pressed against Louis' front, and his legs were on either side of his thighs. He reached over to the coffee table, his maroon colored jumper raised a bit, the bottom hem scrunched up on his back showing his beautiful silky tan skin and black Calvin Kleins. Louis smiled at the dimples at the bottom of his spine, faint reddish purple spots were littered down his back. Zayn rested the palm of his left hand on Louis'  knee, keeping him stable, as he reached for the bag, he let out a small groan of frustration as he could not reach the bag. Louis had his hands on the front of his Bambi's thighs, holding him steadily in place. 

He sat back and shifted on Louis' lap, the grip on his thighs tightening a bit. At this point he gave up and stood up, Louis' hands falling off his thighs, he leaned over, his bottom partially in the older boys face. He smirked as he heard his Daddy's breath hitch, he lightly swayed his hips in circular motions, he let out a small giggle and grabbed the bag. When he turned around he saw the tent in his pants start to form, the tight fabric straining against it, "Daddy, I think you have a small problem." he said sweetly as he clutched the bag in his arms, bringing it up to his chest. 

His smooth caramel thighs glistened in the sunlight shining through the windows. 'A nice clean canvas for me to display my art.' Louis thought "Yeah, Baby, I know I do," Louis said, uncomfortably shifting in his seat "You gave it to me, so thank you." "Hm, no I didn't, I don't recall ever doing anything that would cause this." Louis slapped the side of his thigh, "Ow! Daddy, that really hurt." he whined, a light shade of pink covered the skin in the shape of a hand print, "That's what you get for giving me this boner, and you don't have to do anything to turn me on, just looking at you could give me one hell of an orgasm." he said, gently rubbing the area he smacked. 

Zayn's POV: 

I blushed at the compliment "Thank you, Daddy." I muttered timidly, "You are adorable. C'mere, Z, I wanna see your face light up once you see what I got you." he said with a confident smile, I knew it was forced, he had a boner going on, and I really want to help him out first. I let out a small sigh with a smile before stepping closer to him, but knowing Louis, he would want me to come first. 

I held the bag out to my left side as I placed my legs on either side of Louis', I hovered over his erection so I wasn't putting any friction on him, his big warm hands rested on my thighs, thumbs rubbing small circles on to my skin. It tickled, I let out a small giggle before opening the bag, I pulled a medium sized looking container out "Hm?" I questioned, I lifted the lid and reached in. It was small and squishy, there were a lot, I grabbed a few and raised my hand out of the box "BABY!" I screamed in excitement, my eyes widened as I saw what was in my hand.

The container held a bunch of the red Haribo gummy bears THAT I LOVED! I put them back in the container and set it aside before attacking his face in kisses. He let out a throaty chuckle as he gripped on to my hips, "I love them so much, thank you!" I say, my hands holding his face, my thumbs stroking his cheekbones "Well, that's good, cause it took me a long time to sort through all of the bags for the red ones. I think I deserve a treat, and some praises." he said as he pushed my bum on to his dick, he let out a sigh of relief at the friction "Of course you do." I say and press a kiss to his lips, I grind back onto his erection, swallowing his moans.

I slip out of his grasp and lower myself onto the carpeted floor, taking ahold of his belt buckle and taking it off, my forearm brushed against his growing erection causing him to let out a strangle moan. I sat on my knees and pulled the collar of his shirt so he was facing me, "I'll take care of you, Daddy, just sit there and enjoy yourself." I say, tugging his bottom lip from his teeth and connect our lips together in a steamy make out.

I run my tongue along his bottom lip, tasting some blood, 'Probably from him biting it.' I thought, I push my tongue through his lips and lick the roof of his mouth, sucking on his tongue I run my left hand up and down his clothed dick, he let out a loud moan and tried pulling back, but moved my hand to his throat and tightened my grip, he moans out again "Fuck, baby, keep doing that." he let out breathily "I wasn't planning on stopping. Let's go to the bedroom, the ground is uncomfortable.".

Once we were in the room I tackled him to the bed, I straddled his thighs and started grinding my hips down to meet his, a moan escaped through my lips as I gave in to the pleasure. My right hand lifted to his neck and I gently gripped his throat as I thrusted my tongue into his mouth. "Take off my pants, Bambi." He grumbled, his pupils were dilated. I let go of him and reached underneath me, I pulled at the button 'till it was undone. He thrusted his hips up, and grabbed my hips, and I could tell he was close, I pressed a small kiss to his lips before moving off his thighs.

I sat between his legs, with him peering down at me, I leant forward and caught the zipper between my teeth, pulling it down at a torturous speed. He reached down to grab my hair before I swatted his hand away, "The hair is  off limits for today, sorry Daddy." I said before pulling his jeans down, he lifted his hips so I could get them off his legs. Pre-cum seeped through his briefs, making a wet spot at his tip, I leant down and ran my tongue up his bulge, he groaned and gripped the sheets between his hands. 

I pulled the fabric down and his dick slapped against his lower abdomen, I grabbed the base of his hard on, leaning forward and pressed a kiss to his tip before wrapping my lips around the head. Pre-cum had spread across my lips as I pulled off with a popping sound, he let out a moan and thrusted his hips up.

I licked my lips and leaned down, licking up his shaft and to the tip, I pushed all the way down until his hit the back of my throat, he moaned and thrusted his hips up. 'What an amazing day to not have a gag reflex.' I thought to myself as I bobbed my head up and down at a slow pace, I lifted my right hand to massage his balls (I'm sorry, that is just so weird to say/write).  

I really don't know what else to write, this also took me quite some time to write as well. But this is probably as far as I'm am going to be able to get with smut, until I get better at writing it. This is partially edited, so If there are any spelling mistakes, or shit like that, I'm sorry :)