Sin Tin

Got this prompt from potterhead4life05

Prompt number 11:

Narrator's Pov:

Zayn was sitting at the kitchen table, his phone in his left hand, and a cup of tea in his right. Scrolling through Instagram, and taking short sips from his mug.
He looked up from his phone when he heard heavy footsteps descending the stairs.
Louis turned the corner, his hair was disheveled, his grey joggers hung low on his hips, and the light brown hairs of his happy trail disappeared beneath his pants. The leg of his joggers was around his knee, and the front was twisted to the side.

Zayn gave him a light smile behind his mug. "You look like you slept well." He said, setting his tea on the wooden coaster beside his arm. Louis grunted back in response, scratching his stomach as he walked over to the fridge, he pulled out a carton of milk, then walked to the cabinet and grabbed a glass.
He stifled back a yawn, pouring the milk into his glass and taking a drink. He let out a groan and put the milk back in the fridge before walking over to the table.

His pinky toe caught onto the leg of the chair he was pulling out, his body tensed, and he quickly put his glass down, shaking his hand vigorously as he lifted his leg and clutched his foot. "FUCK!" He shouted, his face scrunched up in pain as he set his foot down on the floor.

Zayn pulled the mug away from his lips, "Put a dollar in the swear jar." He said his voice monotone before he went back to sipping his tea.
Louis scowled at him before responding, "Well guessing by what you did last night you might as well put your entire bank account in the sin tin." He said, a smirk creeping its way onto his face, gesturing over to the sin tin, which was 3/4ths full.

Zayn inhaled his tea, quickly setting the mug down as he coughed repeatedly into his elbow. Tears pooled in the corners of his eyes, his breathing unsteady.

Last Night: (Really bad, & cringy smut.)

Zayn moaned as he rolled his ass back to meet Louis' hips, "Fuckin hell, yeah just like that baby, keep fuckin yourself on my cock." Louis groaned, his hand pushing down on the arch in Zayn's back. He leaned back, watching himself as he slowly slid in and out of his tight hole. "Loueh, please." Zayn whimpered, his hips quivering as they came to a stop.
Louis watched as Zayn sank lower on his knees, slowly backing himself up onto his cock like a cat in heat.

Louis pulled out, his hands traveling down the shaking boy's back, then to his ass. Pulling apart his cheeks as he looked at his fucked out hole. It was red and puffy, cum rolling down the ring of muscles every time he clenched his empty hole.
He leaned down, breathing in his scent before pressing his tongue flat against his hole and then licking up his taint.
"Fuck fuck fuck!" Zayn moaned, pushing his ass into Louis' face, wanting more.

Louis sucked at his rim, his fingers traveling up his thigh, feeling the goose bumps rise beneath Zayn's smooth skin. He pushed four of his fingers past the rim, "Mmmm, please- feels so good." Zayn moaned, falling onto his chest, his head resting on his forearms.
Louis smirked, "Yeah baby? Think you can cum like this, or are you gonna be my little slut and cum from my dick, pounding into your tight little hole, tearing you apart as I fuck your prostate with each thrust." Louis said, kissing Zayn back.

Zayn whined, pushing back to meet the thrusts up Louis' fist in his ass. "I need an answer." He growled, biting into the skin of Zayn's neck.
"Yeah Yeah! I'll be your little slut," he shrieked out, feeling his abdomen tighten. "Mhm, fuck, whatever you want me to do I'll do it. Mmm!" He breathed out, his hands now clawing at the silk sheets beneath his skin.
The tip of his dick grinding onto the fabric, it hurt, but it felt so good.

Louis pulled his fist out, "Good boy." He said, pressing a kiss behind his ear. He laid down next to Zayn, who immediately crawled over to him, straddling his waist, reaching behind himself as he took hold of Louis' cock. He pressed the tip to his entrance, before sinking down, now sitting on his hips.
Louis rubbed the dimples at the bottom of his spine, "Good job, c'mon baby boy. Can you move for me?" He asked, rubbing Zayn's sides as he slowly rolled his hips up, his dick hitting Zayn's prostate dead on. Zayn cried out a moan, his arms falling weak as he held onto Louis' shoulders for support.

"You're ok." Louis said, reaching up to grab Zayn's face. Pressing light kisses over his eyelids, his nose, his forehead, the corners of his mouth, then his lips. Zayn leaned forward, as he pressed deeper into the kiss.
Zayn lifted his ass and then slammed down on his cock, "FUCK!" they both moaned out.

Zayn repeatedly jumped up and down, the head of Louis' cock pressing against his prostate with every move. He leaned back, his hands gripping Louis' thighs as he started grinding his ass on Louis' dick.
Louis grabbed Zayn's cock, pulling it to the side as he watched his cock slide in and out of Zayn's hole. "Fuck, you are too good, baby boy." Louis moaned out, planting his feet on the mattress, grabbing Zayn's hips, and fucking up into him.

The sound of skin on skin filled the room, "L-loueh! I'm gonna cum!" Zayn shouted, his hand reaching down to grab his dick. Louis flipped them over, Zayn was on his back, a leg thrown over Louis' shoulder, and a hand wrapped firmly around his throat.

Louis looked down, he saw his dick bulging through Zayn's stomach. He pressed a hand on Zayn's stomach, feeling himself fuck in and out of his baby's tight little hole. "C'mon baby, cum for me. Be my good boy and cum for me." Louis whispered into his ear, dragging his teeth down the sensitive skin of his neck.

This sent Zayn overboard, he reached up and clawed at Louis' back, his blunt nails scraping his skin, drawing blood. Zayn shot his load between them, cum covering his chest, and their stomachs.
Louis slammed into him one last time before shooting his load into his ass.
Zayn felt the warm fluid filling his ass up to the brim, it felt so good.

"Good boy. My good baby boy." Louis repeated like a mantra. Pressing soft kisses to his skin.

They stayed like this for a few more minutes until Louis pulled out, his cock was soft and sensitive. Looking down at Zayn's fucked out hole, cum trying to escape every time he clenched.
He reached over and grabbed the new butt plug he got for his boy. It was black metal with a Sapphire in the middle, he gently pushed it into Zayn's hole.

The beautiful blue contrasted with Zayn's smooth tan skin. "You did such a good job for me, baby." Louis said as he carried him into the bathroom.

They showered, exchanging small kisses. After showering, and changing the sheets, they were now sitting on the bed.
Zayn sitting in the middle, and Louis sitting on the edge. Zayn dipped a q-tip into the saline solution and gently dabbed the scratches on Louis' back with it. He put some bandages on and gently kissed his back, " 'M sorry, Lou. I didn't mean to hurt you." He muttered against his skin.

Louis turned back and smiled at him, "It's ok, Baby. I told you it's fine." He said, placing his index finger underneath his chin, and tilting his head up. "It doesn't take away from the fact that I still hurt you." He whispered.
Louis chuckled and placed a kiss on his pouty lips.

"Let's go to bed, you can apologize in the morning." Louis said, and moved further up on the bed, pulling Zayn into his chest.

Morning:

Zayn looked down at his phone, "Sorry." He mumbled, biting the inside of his cheek. "It's ok Baby, c'mere," Louis said moving his chair out further, Zayn got out of his chair and sat on his lap. Resting his head on his shoulder. "I love you." Louis said, running his fingertips down Zayn's back. "I love you too." Zayn whispered and pressed a kiss to Louis' temple.

Ok, this is my first time writing smut. I hope you liked it. This is also a filler until I can figure out how I want to finish writing 'Dare'.