Chapter 1 Impossible

He was slightly shaking while he looked at the result on the test. With a small noise the plastic stick in his hands fell on the floor, while he slides down the
bathroomdoor. ‚This can't be. Impossible!', he thought while shaking his head. ‚I have to tell Dazai!', was all Chuuya could think about while he carefully put his hand on his stomach.
He remembers what has happened last week:

Chuuya was together with Kouyou on the way to Mori's office when he suddenly felt strange and had to take a hold on the wall so he wouldn't fall.
„Everything alright Chuuya?", Kouyou asked worriedly. The moment he wanted to answer that everything was alright he had to press his hand over his mouth and run to the next trash bin.
With one hand Kouyou held his hair while with the other one she drew circles on Chuuya's back.
„Are you feeling better now. I think you should go home and cure yourself. Don't worry. I'm going to talk to Mori about this. But to think of it: did you eat anything weird?", she said. Chuuya couldn't say more than a thanks and shock his shoulders as answer to the question.
After that he got back to his room, while Kouyou was on her way to their boss. Not before she promised to come and visit him later.
Back in his room he got to his bed and seconds later he was already asleep, just to wake up and run to the toilet to throw up again.
That happens one week long. Sleeping and throwing up.
He was feeling really sick and tired. Not even Dazai, who was secretly dating him for two years, could change that.
After this week he felt a little better, but he had a strange idea that he couldn't get out of his head.
Just for fun, and to stop the little voice in his head, he brought a pregnancytest. But when he held the positive test in his hands he didn't knew what what to do. Of course he was happy, but at the same time he was afraid : ‚What would Dazai say about it? And Kouyou? What if Mori would take his child away from him? Dammed it, why did he have to be one of the rare men who can get pregnant. And he was only eighteen.
Of course he wanted children with Dazai and live a happy live. But wasn't it a bit too early for that?'
But now that it happens he knew one thing pretty sure: he would keep this child!
He knew that the mafia wasn't a good place for a child to grow up, definitely not when it was possible that it would have a ability. Chuuya could only hope that Dazai would get a plan for the tree of them.
‚Dazai', he tough ‚I have to tell Dazai!'.