Chapter 4 Suicide our an accident?

Chuuya didn't know how he ended up in this situation but right now he sat in the café under the agency, his daughter on his side drinking a hot chocolate, on the desk before him a coffee and across from him the man that left him when he needed him the most, together with his new coworkers.
Not knowing what to say Chuuya scrunched his hands onto his skirt. At first he needed some time to got used to looking like a woman and wear dresses and skirts. But know he pretty much got used to it.
With a high voice he asked: "What do you want from me?". The workers of the ADA just looked at each other, then Dazai spoke up.
The voice, that Chuuya hated so much and loved at the same time, asked: "Do you know a Chuuya Nakahara?". He couldn't read the expression in Dazai's eyes while he said that.
When he heard his own name he flinched, but told himself to get it together. "You knew my cousin?", he asked with a faked sad voice. "Fine, I'll tell you everything I know.", he said and took a sip from his coffee. The member's of the agency just looked at Dazai. They were surprised that he was the first one to say something and than ask for someone. He had a serious look on his face and because nobody knew anything about his past everyone payed attention to the words the woman in front of them said.
"My name is Nakahara Miho, but please call me Miho. Like I said before Chuuya was my aunts son, but I never met him.". "Sorry, but what do you mean by that?", Kunikida asked. Chuuya (Miho) had a sad expression on his face. "Six years ago he died by a fire in his apartment. The reason for the fire was a cigarette. He must have been drunk and he was only 18 when that happened.".
Everyone was shocked and Chuuya Burris m buried his face in his hands. The members of the ADA looked at the woman in front of them, then at Dazai. His eyes where widened in shook and he needed some time before he could say something. "That's not true. I don't believe you!", he denied.
"But the police thinks it was suicide, because there was a farewell letter. It was almost burned and you could only read one word: "Dazai", I think it was.". The eyes of the woman widernd of realization. "That your name, right?". Dazai only nodded as an answer. Suddenly she stood up and excused herself: "If you could excuse me for a moment. Could you look after my daughter please?".
And after Atsushi's 'of course' she left to the toilet.
"Hey, why is mommy crying?", the little girl, that just finished her chocolate and didn't payed attraction to the conversation, asked.
"Mommy already cries every evening, when I'm already in bed, and whispers: 'Why did you leave me?'. And we're always moving and mommy sometimes seems so stressed, like someone is hunting her. Why?". The little girl was so clueless.
"I have to use the bathroom too.", Dazai suddenly excused himself and walked in the same direction as Chuuya. He left the members of the team behind and they all looked confused. When suddenly the girl in front of them spoke up again: "Who are you by the way?".