THE ALL SEEING EYE

(OCTOBER 5, 2020)

A long time ago, there's a Goddess who can see everything. She can see what you're doing even if you're at the other side of the galaxy. She can also see your past and future.

There are some Gods and people who are willing to die just to get her eye. May isang God na nagtangkang kumuha sa kanyang mata ngunit hindi nagtagumpay.

Para maprotektahan ang kanyang mata, umalis siya sa kanyang mundo at pumunta sa Earth.

Namuhay siya ng payapa at malayo sa mga kalaban. She met a man and she sees her future with him. She fell inlove, they got married and they now have two daughter.

Sinabi niya sa kanyang asawa ang kanyang totoong pagkatao at tanggap naman siya nito. Her husband even promised to protect her when her enemies find her.

Everything was going smoothly, just like how she wanted it. But, one night, everything change.

She thought, her man is different from her enemies but she's wrong. She looked at her husband's eyes and saw that he's gonna take her eye. Nagulat siya dahil hindi niya ito nakita noon.

The man transformed into a God, Icarus. Her enemy. She used her powers to put a barrier in her daughters’ room. They fight until they got tired. Nasa sala sila at nagtititigan lamang.

"I-Icarus.. why are you doing this?" She ask while breathing heavily.

"I want your eye, Celestine." He answered while walking closer to her.

Humakbang siya pa-atras ngunit pader na ang nasa kanyang likod. She's trap.

She sighed heavily and in a swift motion, she kissed him. Nagulat si Icarus pero tumugon din sa halik. They breathe heavily when their lips parted.

She's so inlove with this man, this God, she can't fight him forever.

"I love you, Icarus. Take care of our daughters." She said as she took her eye out and gave it to her man.

@cloudnine