Note on Dreame

Hello Amazing Readers,

There has been a lot of disappointment and negative comments concerning the book's migration onto the different platform. I understand that not everyone can afford to pay to read, or you may not think this book is worth your patronage, but as someone who spent months writing these books, I do not feel it is unfair of me to put a price on my work. 

If I was rich, and had an ample amount of free time, I would have kept this book free forever, but that is not the case. I also understand that the quality of the chapters here on Wattpad is pretty subpar. The Human in the Wolf Pack has gone through some major re-editing and each chapter is about three times as long as their originals on Dreame. If you all would be interested in a sample chapter, I could post it here for you to see the difference in quality. 

Also, I realize that Dreame can be a little pricey, which is why I would like to announce that The Human in the Wolf Pack is also on WeHear, as an audio book. I know that many of you will be disgruntled by the situation, and I am sorry if you have decided to give up on all my other books, especially when I left them all completely free and intact on Wattpad.

The Human in the Wolf Pack was the only story I contracted, despite the offers I got to make money off of others as well. Though they are not the same, I did want my readers to still have the option to read stories for free. 

I understand that this is frustrating, and I am sorry for your disappointment. I hope that those who loved The Human in the Wolf Pack will check out Dreame or WeHear, but if financially, that is not an option, then I have several completely free books still on Wattpad, one being another werewolf story, and all of them containing plenty of romance :)

Thank you for the time you spent reading my story.