update!

Feel free to check out my recently completed story Pairs! Its a story about a pair of soul mates fighting against a corrupt world. It's very sweet, passionate and exciting❤

Also, I will soon be publishing my newest book, Miko. A story about a woman who discovers that she has the soul of a lost Goddess. There's love triangles, passion, mystery and enough plot to stop a train. Here's a sneak peak! 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Where were you last night?" Was all he said.

"Oh... I remembered something bad, so I went outside to cool off."

"Hmmm, when I went out there, it didn't look like you were cooling off."

I jerked back in surprise. I said nothing as he turned back to look at me.

"Do you even know what you're getting yourself into?" He finally snapped, his body tense, as if he was restraining himself.

"We are familiars! Do you know how you'll be treated by the Gods? Having affairs with your familiars may not be taboo, but it is looked down upon. Akata knows this, and last night was an act of selfishness. You are a goddess, Miko, not just a girl, and you're status should be kept in mind," He continued, almost shaking with anger at this point.

"I may be a Goddess, but I am still a woman. I still have desires. You have no right to be mad at me, and I wouldn't call last night an affair," I defended myself, a bit hurt.

"I have no right? I have been by your side much longer than he has, and unlike him, I have never strayed from it."

"Careful, Theto, you are starting to sound jealous," I spoke with anger, as I took a step closer to him, my fists clenched at my sides.

His mouth made an O shape when I said that, and instead of reprimanding me as I thought he would, he remained silent. I waited for him to deny it, but he never did, just looked out into the garden with an unreadable expression. My anger disintegrated in a single moment,out of shock. I knew that Theto was extremely devoted, and that he didn't hesitate to voice his loyalty, but I never thought that his feelings went farther than that. I suddenly felt guilty that he had stumbled upon Akata and myself last night, and his reaction finally made sense.

"What does that mean?" I asked him softly, rooted to my spot across the room.

"Is it not obvious? I love you, I have always loved you."