Bestiary (INFORMATION FOR SCIENTISTS ONLY)

Fed - A gray wolf Gootraxian with a fedora.

Lang - A light blue Gootraxian with fox-like ears and tail. Purple-pink stripes on feet, paws, ears. Purple-pink thick lines coming from eyes and down to check; looks like a stream of purple tears.

Shork - A gray shark Gootraxian with blue eyes.

Catte - A orange fox Gootraxian with an orange bucket on head. Pure white eyes.

Kaiju - A blueish dark grey lizard Kaiju with glowing blue crystals on its back and tail. Pink and yellow eyes.

Figs - A mint, pink and dark green bug-like Gootraxian. 3 dark blue horns. Firefly wings.

Plantix - A green, rather friendly-looking Gootraxian with a bush-like tail with pink flowers sprouting on it. A larger pink flower is on its forehead. The Plantix has small, roundish ears and sprout-colored eyes. It has dark green bands around its legs and arms, along with dark green chest fluff. It has wings that lean back, like moth wings.

Protogen - A Gootraxian with white fur, and a mostly black visor with illuminated "nanites" to create the illusion of facial expressions.

Slime Pup - Unlike most Gootraxians, the Slime Pup comes in several color variants, such as cyan, lime, pink, purple, and teal. It shares these color schemes with the Slime Hound and Slime Dragon.

Shade - A grey wolf with light green eyes. It has black sunglasses.

Ghost Fox - A blueish-white fox Gootraxian. The Ghost Fox has two fluffy tails.

Mochi - A coffee-colored Gootraxian with a cream underbelly, markings, and horns. Its eyes are a muted green with no sclerae or pupils.

Toxic Bunny - A green rabbit-like Gootraxian with a white belly. It has white inside ears.

Hazzy - A cat-like Gootraxian, that has mostly a reddish coloration, with white fur on its torso, muzzle, and the inside of its ears. The tips of its limbs are a darker shade of red, with darker colored spots scattered all over.

Slime Dragon - The Slime dragon comes in multiple color variants. These variants include cyan, lime, pink, purple and teal. It shares these variants with the Slime Pup and Slime Hound. Also, unlike its cousins (being the Slime Pup and Slime Hound) the Slime Pup Dragon has 4 ears.

Slime Hound - The Slime Hound is a humanoid wolf that comes in many colors, it is slightly translucent. It also bears darker ears and neck fluff. It stands up, like a human. They can be any color, from cyan, lime, pink, purple, and teal. It also has a mask tinted to its skin color, having a hole at the bottom as if for a snout and 2 dark angry eyes.

Lemon Shork - A light yellow Shork with black stripes and claws. It has pure black eyes with purple pupils.

Power-outage Gootraxians

Watermelon Shork - A green Shork with dark green stripes. It has dark red horns and eyes.

Carneline - Purple cat-like Gootraxians with a lighter purple underbelly. It has red crystals sprouting on its shoulders and tail. It has cherry-red horns. Carneline has blue and red eyes.

Kawaii Shork - Mainly light pink variant of the normal with a white underbelly and muzzle, it's tail, ears and fins have white stripes on them as well as the tips of the tail and ears being completely white. It has the same face as most of the with four whiskers and two eyes.

Dark Protogen - As its name states, it is mostly black. On its head, there is a visor with red "nanites" creating the illusion of facial expressions. Unlike the normal Protogen's nanites, these are individually modeled.

Blackout Gootraxians

Panther - It's mostly black, but on its torso it has a grey pattern that resembles a star. It has large claws on its arms. During a blackout, its eyes glow red and yellow and leave a trail. One of the most dangerous Gootraxians.

Lantern Shork - Highly volatile in temperament, Lantern Shorks use their bioluminescent glow to lure their prey to their imminent end. These Gootraxians lurk about the flooded rooms of the facility, their bioluminescence coming from special photophores in their skin that produce a faint, blue glow. These creatures are prone to violent episodes going totally berserk with absolutely no control over their aggression. They are relentless at taking down their aggressors. Avoid at all costs. The Lantern Shork appears to be a blueish purple shark and has a purple underbelly. They have light purple stripes and black eyes with blueish-purpleish pupils.

Jammer - It is a primarily gray wolf-like Gootraxian. The tips of its limbs and muzzle are of lighter gray coloration, along with the bottom of its tail. The sides of its limbs have three dark turquoise-blue circles that get smaller in a vertical pattern. It wears a pair of near-black headphones on its head. During a Blackout, it will have a neon blue outline, and its spots will glow the same color.

Nightshade - They appear as a standard Shades, however with purple markings that light up in the dark and having purple summer shades.

Sinox - It is a wolf-like Gootraxian. It has purple fur with a light purple muzzle and underbelly, and turquoise markings. It also has dark purple forearms and neck fluff.

Buck - It is a cat-like with grey fur and black stripes and a black underbelly. The Buck has purple horns and spikes similar to a which emit a faint glow in the dark. Under its purple eyes, it also has purple markings.

Nuclear Rabbit - They are mostly dark green, with a white underbelly with a cross pattern on it. The tips of its limbs are a lighter green. It has a dark green "X" mark on it's chest.

These are forms of some of the experiments on the Test Subjects, may discover more along the way.