Tatted on your heart

AUTHOR'S POV

"Hey dumbass

"Hey dumbass.." ryujin said while writing on her small diary

"Pulling off my headphones as another hour passed and there's no sign of him arriving" she said continuing

"The library is awfully silent today.. oh wait it's a library, Waiting for him for hours has surely made me lose a few brain cells"

"I can't even scream at him for not coming to the library like he does everyday, my existence is probably not known by him"

"I mean.. I thought if I'd get the glimpse of that guy that I look forward to everyday, my not-so-fun day would've brightened a little"

"Isn't it funny?"

"Brightening someone's day without even trying to, I wonder if I ever had that effect on anyone"

"Moreover if I ever did, I'd want it to be on him, obviously"

"I'm tired of writing about how I stare at him like a dream everyday"

"What can I do tho? The bold, brave ryujin just disappears when the guy stands in front of your hot owner"

"The books say it's live, is it though?"

"I think love is an understatement for what he does to me"

"Love craves things, experts love in return"

"I'd like if I'd say I don't expect the same love I have for him I return"

"But I'm comfortable watching him from afar, making my day like he ways does unknowingly too"

"Have I actually fallen in the 'infamous' love?"

"I don't know my feelings, dumbass.. I wanna embrace this love.. but again, what if I get hurt in it?"

"In very much happy with admiring him everyday like a dream too.."

"What if I loose that opportunity when I finally accept that I'm in love with him.."

"I still haven't accepted that so I'm not in love yet okay?"

"Him rejecting me would be very logical tho.. an antisocial senior of his who doesn't have a pretty pleasant image thanks to people who are jealous of her pretty self, suddenly confesses her undying love for him? I would reject that.."

"In conclusion.. dear dumbass. Your owner is not gonna do that. Your owner is not in love she just loves being a freak" she wrote the last sentence and closed her diary

"Guess he didn't wanna visit the library today, I hate this day" she said as she got up andeft the university, she has an important place to go to. And God, that'd just fix her day

AT THE TATTOO SHOP

Entering the cold, silent place she smiled at herself

"It isn't crowded here today.. thanks goodness" she halted her steps to the receptionist