Mr.Annoying neighbour (2)

AUTHOR'S POV

Getting lost in her deep thought, she didn't realize minutes passed by just like that

She jumped out of her thoughts and flinched when she heard someone clear his throat.

She turned around and found him.

"You showered already?" She mentally slapped herself for stuttering.

"Yeah I did, but mind explaining why are you snooping around my phone?" Her eyes widened at his words.

She threw his phone on the bed as a reflex to his question.

"Now you're throwing it as well?" He shaked his head dramatically before picking up his phone from the bed.

"No I was just-" he cut her off by coming closer to her, really close.

"What we're you checking hm?" They had an inch space left between them, but for her.. she never experienced him this close.

"Don't you personal space?" He said, looking a little bit serious, cutting off the 'personal space' he just mentioned.

"You very well know my password, so don't deny" yeah she knew it, he just told her a while ago since she had to make a call.

"You got a call, I wasn't checking anything" she finally spat out, trying not to be intimidated by him.

He looked at her for a mere second before leaving a deep chuckle.

"Your face.. it's all red. Did you get all intimidated by me?" He said.

'Fuck he noticed and I fell for it' she thought while mentally scolding herself in her thoughts.

"No I didn't!" She spoke in an annoyed tone but he doesn't seem to stop laughing at her.

'His smile, it's so precious'

'It's enough for me to melt in front of him'

'Tell me how do I fall out of love?'

'How do I?'

'When you've captured me in your world'

'And now, I just don't wanna get out'

'But I have to'

'You have a girlfriend'

'And I have no right to love you after knowing that'

She was in her deep thoughts but shook her head and spoke.

"You should smile more often, it's better than your resting bitch face" her speaking out of nowhere made him to stop laughing and look at her.

"H-huh?" He seemed nervous, 'why would he be nervous?' She thought.

"Did you not hear me? I said to smile more often, it looks really good on you" the corner of his lips curved into a small smile.