Mr.Annoying neighbour (1)

AUTHOR'S POV

Shin ryujin, sleeping peacefully and dreaming about her 'knight in shining armor'

Shin ryujin, sleeping peacefully and dreaming about her 'knight in shining armor'. She's giggling in her perfect dream not until someone splashes water on her face.

"Seriously jaehyun? It's 7 in the morning. Why'd you do that to me?!" She spoke while rubbing her eyes.

"What kind of a stupid sister are you? It's your brother's wedding tommorow and you're sleeping. You should be doing all the work." He said, snatching the duvets from her.

"I've literally done all the work of your wedding and have barely slept, have mercy on me!" She snatched the blanket back

"Fine then, mom will deal with you." He attempted to leave but she holds his collar from behind.

"So you want to watch me get killed at such a young age? Fine. I'm getting up." She rolled her eyes as he chuckled at his victory.

"Can I ask why you're dressed up as if you're getting married right now?" She said while entering the bathroom.

"I'm going for the pre-wedding shoot dumbo. Yeri's arriving in 15 minutes." He said smiling like an idiot.

"When will I blush for someone too? The man in my dreams doesn't even show his fucking face." She said while brushing her teeth, making him laugh at her.

"Because a man who'll marry you doesn't exist ryu, you can only keep dreaming." He stated which she rolls her eyes to.

"Stop being so rude." She said as he smiled at her answer.

"That's a fact but anyways I forgot to tel you that you need to go to the venue to check the decorations."

"With Beomgyu.." he continued making her choke on the toothpaste.

"Bitch what?! No way in hell I'm gonna go with the satan himself." She says before coming out of the bathroom.

"You don't have a choice, everyone already got their tasks and left the house. Yours is to do this so go, GO GO GO LEAVE." He said as he reached to the door, but turns back on her statement

"All the cars are busy today, so he's your only option. Good luck sissy." He winks and leaves the whining ryujin.

"I swear fucking jaehyun, I'm never gonna let you in after you move out!" She shouts making him shout back at her.

"We'll see about that!" He screams making her scoff. She gets changed and heads downstairs.

AT DOWNSTAIRS

Scrolling through social media and moving her steps down the stairs, she heard a sweet voice calling out for her. Immediately recognising the owner of the voice, she rushed on her steps and hugged the person in front of her.

"Yah Rosie unnie I missed you! You left me for two damn weeks. Life without you was so hard." Ryujin fake cries while her mom just chuckled from the kitchen listening to her daughter's dramatic complaints.