Night with fiancé

AUTHOR'S POV

ON THE PHONElove<3

ON THE PHONE
love<3

Beomgyu:
I can't sleep :((

Ryujin:
okay

Beomgyu:
wow do you not
love me anymore? D:

Ryujin:
open the door dumbass I'll freeze to death it's so cold tf

END OF TEXTS

His steps halted to the door, a smile playing on his lips as he shook his head when the door opened.

"You're drunk?" He chuckled as she jumped onto him as he caught her in his arms immediately.

Closing the door with his leg, he made his way to the couch with her still clinging onto him like a koala.

He sat on the couch, with her on his lap, refusing to move from there.

"Give me a kiss" she shaped her lips into a pout which he pecked immediately.

"How do you manage to text like a sobrr when you're so drunk?" He brushed her hair with his fingers and she smiled before pinching his cheeks.

"It's a skill which takes time to master" she removed her fingers from his now red cheeks due to squeezing it. He got up chuckling.

"I'm making you a cup of coffee for you to sober up" he headed to his kitchen, stirring things to make her coffee.

"Why? Is drunk me not cute enough for you now?" She turned around to get a view of him in the kitchen.

"Of course you are but I don't want you to have a headache tommorow on our wedding, that's why I didn't drink today but I think the girls made you drink anyway" he turned around and played the music, like he always did in the kitchen.

He began to move his legs to the beat, watching him move was surreal. He knew exactly the thing he was doing, every move was effortless, it seemed like he drowned himself into the music, nothing matters to him anymore. It was just a casual dance but entirely simple and unique to Beomgyu alone. And yet, she couldn't remember ever seeing someone move so gracefully.

He began to sing, his voice deep and raspy get so pleasant to her ears. She loved it, him feeling himself to the fullest, she craved it. Her heart churned, it was a pleasant pain, that kind that left her breathless. She was seeing something so simple, just him making her a coffee, yet it meant more to her. This was something she wanted to see every morning, every day, every time she entered the kitchen.

Just the sight of him being in an entire different dimension while doing something so simple, stirred things inside of her.

"You have a nice behind~" she meant it to be sensual but it came off cute, he smiled, biting his lower lip when he heard her say that.