The hot officer

AUTHOR'S POV

Waving her hand through the window, she smiled evily

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Waving her hand through the window, she smiled evily.

The wet, desolated streets of the city rested in silence as the starry black sky wept over it. The water in the portholes shimmered by the glow of the bright, yellow street lamps.

The small, green trees on the roadside swayed as the strong breeze hit them.

The peaceful road without traffic wasn't peaceful cuz of her loud music, she increased the volume as her hair became a mess, moving the small leaves on the road.

No one's here as it's already late, she is always here with here with her friends or she should say racer friends.

Yeah, she is a racer too in fact she's one of the most hot and rich racer, being that rich spoiled kid of her parents she always does hangouts at night.

"Bitch let's race till that club" giselle said while pointing her finger at the club, ryujin rotated the toothpick in her mouth from left side to right as she drove away reaching the speed limit.

"Fuck guys let's go back!" Jay shouted as his car was infront of ryujin's, he started moving his car backwards.

"The fuck?" Ryu said honking the horn of the car as she heard a knock on her window.

She pressed the AirPods on her ear calling her friend but none of them picked up.

She removed her jacket as she came out of the car, as one of the sergeant's eyes widened making her chuckle.

"Don't worry guys our queen ryujin is here" giselle said while dancing and laughing.

As all of them chuckled while staring at the sergeant.

"How much do you want huh?" Ryujin said while sliding her hand in her pocket giving him a sone look, she took out the money as she showed it to him.

"How much can you give?" A cold strict sound came from ryujin's back almost giving her shivers, she slowly turned around and showed him the money while her eyes were on her car.

She again slid her hand in her pocket as she took out a lollipop, she unwrapped it and threw the wrapper on the road.

Ryujin looked at him and just couldn't stop looking at him.

His dark eyebrows, his brown eyes.. the way he's standing infront of her, having that full confidence even after knowing she is the most rich man's daughter.

His accent was such a playful tone, as if he was the star of his own movie, she could sit there all day simply to listen and smile.

He had the kind of face that stopped her in her tracks, he was handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expression of his voice.

His husky deep voice, rolled up sleeves, ryujin drooled over his tats sleeves and his nice build up biceps.

He was the hottest angel she's ever seen, he had everything she wanted in a man.

"Hello?" He snapped his fingers infront of ryujin as she blinked them and looked at him.

"Take the keys and bring them inside" he added, as he left from there, she blinked her eyes as she realised two men were now holding her hand.

She spanked their hands as she started moving by herself while her friends followed her.

IN THE POLICE OFFICE

"Anyways I'm Choi Beomgyu I have newly shifted here, but I know everything about you shin ryujin, don't think you can give me money and run away from me. I ain't like others, can I know who's the one who brought y'all here?" Beomgyu aka the officer asked while narrowing his eyes at them.

"I did, you should leave others I am at fault" Ryujin stated but got cutted off by Beomgyu.

"Shut up I didn't ask you, I asked your friend" he shifted her as she rolled her eyes.

"Uh me? Sir it was ryujin's plan.." giselle said as ryujin looked at Beomgyu and sucked her bottom lip looking at him, he looked away chuckling.

"Miss ryujin you have to stay here and sign some papers, the rest of you can leave, and don't do such bullshits at night" he stated while laying back on his seat, tapping his pen on the table continuously.

"Yeah sure sorry sir" after saying it, they all took the keys and went out.

Ryujin smiled awkwardly and started signing the papers.

"Can I get some beer?" Ryujin said, grabbing the chair and sitting infront of him as his eyes widened, he fake coughed as she ignored it.

"Hey you listen don't think of me as a fool, I know you guys drink too" she rolled her eyes while blurting that out.

"Miss ryujin can you please maintain discipline?"

"Sure Choi" she laid back on the chair, while placing her leg on the other one.

"It's sir choi, you don't have manners so it's my bad I should just be quite" he crossed his arms, staring down somewhat feeling tired as it was night.

"Aha it's not your bad" she said as he looked up making her eyes meet his, she suddenly got up and started walking here and there.

Beomgyu went back to his work and got immersed in it not giving a shit about what she is doing.

Ryujin slowly moved towards him and stood behind him.

Opening the first two buttons of her shirt, she revealed her defined collarbones and her cleavage area, she removed her shoes and sat infront of him.

"What are you trying to do?" He asked widening his eyes while some words of curiousity slipped out of his mouth.

"Nothing just concentrate Choi" she shrugged her shoulders as she was on the table infront of him, she slowly placed her feets on the sides of his chair as he got up.

She grabbed his hand and stood infront of him touching his collar, she whispered.

"You can't run away from me like this choi.." nuzzling her head on the crook of his neck and strocking the back of his thigh as he pushed her and sat on his place again.

Ryujin sat on the table again, grabbing his char with her feets, she made him sit infront of her while her legs were on the sides of the chair.

Grabbing his collar harshly as his nose touched hers, ryujin made him hover above her.

Throwing away all the things that were on the table, she sat there spreading her legs as she made him sit on the chair again.

Removing his tie she placed it around her, running her fingers in his hair she placed his hand on her thigh and the other hand of his was on her inner thigh, as his cold hand touched her sensitive areas, she was pleasures by the first ever touch of his.

Ryujin leaned towards him as she sucked his neck, making him groan, her hands went to his shirt as she unbuttoned it while her other hand rubbed his thigh.

"You want it too right?" She added as his lips pressed on her ankles then knees and thighs, he went to her waist as he kissed her rib cage, aka the lower part of her chest.

Grabbing her thigh harshly, Beomgyu made her sit on his lap as he removed her top.

"Let me drive you crazy you naughty racer"

THE END

LOCO | C.BG x S.RJजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें