Drunk confession

AUTHOR'S POV

"I swear if it's not important I'll smack his ass" she opened the message send by him

ON THE PHONE
Roomie
1:30 AM

Beomgyu:
rYujinnnnn?

Ryujin:
what

Beomgyu:
cold so cold :(

Ryujin:
uh..?

Beomgyu:
I miss youuuuuuuuuuuu :c

Ryujin:
I- We meet like 7 hours ago?

Beomgyu:
that's too much! >:(

Ryujin:
how drunk are you?

Beomgyu:
I lost count jshsjsjskzjxn

Ryujin:
see this is why you should never go when your shorty friend calls you saying it's an "emergency" all he does is make you drink with him and cry about his job

Beomgyu:
don't talk about tyunnie like that!

Ryujin:
whatever I'll pick you up, boi where are you?

Beomgyu:
where am I? I don't know you tell me

Ryujin:
send me your location you rat

*he sended the location*

Beomgyu:
omg we can send our locations now? :O, the world is moving so fast it's scary!

Ryujin:
this shit is definitely not worth my sleep
Delivered

AT THEIR HOUSE

Exhaling sharply, she carried the heavy male by keeping his hands on her shoulders, who was blabbering sone shot which indicated he hasn't sober yet.

"When did you become this strong? I won't be able to carry myself" he spoke, smiling cheekily at her.

"I was always strong, dumbass. You're just a feather to me" she said while struggling with his weight before making him sit on the couch.

"Can I get another shot please? My pain isn't over yet" she chuckled at his behaviour before speaking.

"Pain? What pain? Didn't you go to heal your shorty's pain? And you're not drinking anymore" she attempted to bring him a glass of water but he stopped her by clutching her top.

"I'm in pain, it's hurting" sadness plastered over his face, making ryu worried for him.

"What's wrong?" She sat down beside the couch he was laying on, their faces facing eachother as he turned around to look at her.

"Everything's wrong.. I feel so empty" his expressions were blank as he blurted out those words.

"Why didn't you talk to me? You know I'm always there for you right?" She softly roamed her thumb on his cheek.

"How can I? It's about you!" He spoke with a little louder tone.

"Me? Did I do something? If I did then why did you never talk to me about it while being sober?" She pressed her lips into a thin line, thinking what did she possibly do to make him feel like this.

"I'm in love with you, ryujin" he slipped those words out so gently and her on the other side choked on air upon hearing those words.

"What?" Words slipped out of her mouth but she was still in shock.

"I love you, a lot, not like friends, more than friends" he finally confessed, holding her hand gently which was on his cheek rubbing the back of it.

"B-but you're drunk" she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"And? Drunk people speak the truth more than anyone else right?" Every word of his was hitting her so hard, her heartbeat could be heard clearly since it was beating so fast.

"But you.. you don't love me right?" He bitterly chuckled before leaver hand, his drunk actions were clear.

"H-huh? What makes you think that?" She tried not to sound flustered but failed of course.

"You told me that, when you were drunk last year on my birthday.. tsk you don't even remember that" she knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

"When did I say that?" He flipped around, looking at the ceiling, his side profile facing her now.

"See? You never remembered. You accidentally kissed me and I confessed my feelings for uou, but you rejected me saying you don't have feelings for me.. I thought thinks might turn out awkward between us the next day, but you? You forgot everything you said that night" he let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes while panic rushed over her body. 'When did this happen?' She though.

"I had to hide my feelings for a year since I knew your answer. Honestly it would've been better if you remembered and things would've gone a little formal between us, at least these feelings wouldn't have grown this much over the past year. I had to pretend everything was okay, when I was dying inside"

He finally looked at her, smiling a little which sent daggers through her heart. She could feel an unexplainable growing pain in her heart upon seeing his messed up figure right now.

"It wasn't your fault, after all I would've never been able to say this to you in a sober state. But alcohol was never our cup of tea, right? Maybe I'm just letting it all out now because I most likely won't remember all of this tommorow and feel.. what I felt a year back" guilt rushed through her mind.

'How come I never remembered this happened? Shit' she thought as she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him, still sitting on the ground. She moved closer to him.

"I admit, I wasn't in love with you a year ago.." she inhaled his cologne which had a little smell of alcohol in it.

"But now, I'm sure I'm deeply in love with you. I'm in love with every part of you, and I truly apologize, I won't let you go now.. ever" she looked up to him smiling only to find him in a deep slumber with a tiny pout formed on his lips. Chuckling at his cute action, she came closer to his face and kissed his cheek then covered him with a blanket before getting up.

But she was pulled aback by his strong hand which made her fall on top of him.

He bit on his lower lip before pulling back a strand of her hair behind her ear.. blood rushed to their cheeks as they looked into each other's eyes.

"And I had to pretend to be drunk to bring that confession outta you"

THE END