Love shot (2)

AUTHOR'S POV

Ryujin and haechan were now talking inside the café

Ryujin and haechan were now talking inside the café. The music playing inside the café made the atmosphere more relaxing. Haechan was actually pretty nice and funny throughout the morning with her.

He also admitted that he's quite uncomfortable with the idea of marrying her. All of this marrying plan is new to him.

"So why did act so flirty yesterday?" She asked letting his palm grip her jaw.

"I don't even know what I was thinking.. I know that I made you uncomfortable and.. I'm sorry" he awkwardly rubbed his neck. At least it would be less awkward now that he confessed all that.

She letted out a sigh and then nodded.

"Apology accepted. But how are we going to tell our parents about this? We're obviously uncomfortable with eachother" she raised her eyebrows.

"We'll I was thinking if we can try it out.. you know.." the idea from him might sound great. But her heart tells her that she's in love with someone else.

She lowered her head, afraid of answering him. He noticed it and sadly chuckled.

"I get it.. it's about Beomgyu isn't it? You love him right?"

"What? no-"

"Stop denying your feelings ryujin"

"You know what? I don't even know.. he keeps making my heart flutter. That's it"

"That's it? Are you kidding me?" He looked at her with a sone face.

"Don't you remember those times when he helped you from your abusive dad? He cares for you ryujin. He's not just a pervert or whatever" he was right. For the past few days she kept thinking that he's just a crazy guy who was in love with her. But she didn't even notice the sacrifices he made for her.

She sent him a friendly smile and said. "Thank you"

"That's what friends are for. Wait- we're friends right?" She chuckled at him and nodded as a yes.

Then there was a sound of a phone ringing coming from haechan's pocket. He answered and excuses himself to take the call.

He went somewhere else and she just looked around the café admiring the decorations. However, a guy's figure caught her eye. He was staring at her intensely but stopped once she stared at him back.

The guy was wearing black clothes and she couldn't really see his face. Thankfully, the bracelet on his wrist made her realise who it is.

'Beomgyu?' She asked to herself.

"Hey ryujin I'm sorry but I think I have to go-"

"It's okay I have to go somewhere too so thank you for today and bye!" Haechan watches her figure disappearing second by second.