Inked temptation

AUTHOR'S POV

"Damn it!" She mumbled out to herself before cautiously opening the door, entering the dark room

But as soon as she did her eyes instantly widened at the view infront of her, making them almost pop out.

A guy was standing there shirtless as his whole upper body was exposed.

And as bad as she wanted to turn away and stop observing him, ryujin just couldn't bring herself to do so and father kept her eyes glued upon his toned and by tattoos covered body, finding it nothing but attractive.

His body was indeed a piece of art, not only because he was really muscular and toned but because of the different and various motives tatter over his skin, it was really captivating to her.

Ryujin was really amazed by tattoos and she loved them so much, she already had a few ones but they were quite small and barely noticeable.

But today she wanted to change that and get a big on along her back, that's why she was here in the first place.

Getting her skin tatted and inked by these different motives and portrays, ryujin was kind of able to process with the tragedies and the incidents she had to deal with, it kind of gave her the feeling that she still had controlled and was in charge of her decision even if that was probably the only one she was able to make these days.

"Damn are you checking me out?" Hearing his dark and raspy voice of the man in front of her, ryujin was instantly snapping out of her trance, eyeing the other one with big eyes.

"Oh shit-" she cussed out, quickly turning in her heels to move her eye off of his body as he finally finished to slip in a new shirt of his, hiding his body underneath its fabric.

"Don't be embarrassed.. I would lie if I say I won't do the same" hearing that kind of answer, ryujin's brows were crashing toghether as she hastily turned in her heels again, facing him.

"Are you flirting with me?!" He smirked, letting himself fal down upon his seat before he patted the reclining chair. Signaling her to sit down there.

"Nope, I was just trying to break the ice so you're feeling comfortable" obeying his signals, ryujin was leisurely manoeuvring over to the seat before sitting down upon it, her eyes stuck on the man infront of her.

"So you're that Beomgyu dude, minju told me about?" She asked, causing him to him in response.

"Mhm, and you're that ryujin girl she kept blabbering about" he said as ryujin shrugged.

"I didn't ask her for that" smiling, the man was shifting his eyes upon her, his black orbs drilling in hers.

"Didn't say that I mind it, made me quite thrilled to meet you if I'm being honest" gyu said as she lifted her brows.