Love shot (1)

AUTHOR'S POV

"Wtf?! I don't want to marry a fucking stranger!" Ryujin spoke in an angry tone

"Wtf?! I don't want to marry a fucking stranger!" Ryujin spoke in an angry tone. Both of her parents just sat there watching her figure with their 'I don't give a fuck' face.

"You have to ryujin. I'm going to retire soon and someone has to take my spot as a mafia" her dad said with his arms crossed.

"You're gonna get married with your father's friend's son. We'll have dinner with him and his parents so be ready, trust us it's the best for you" her mom spoke making her scoff in disbelief. They've always ruled her like like she was sone kind of a doll.

"You know I can just take your spot as a mafia right?"

"You?" Her dad chuckled sarcastically while pointing his finger at her.

"All you do everyday is just sleep in this house without even realising how many enemies I have. This is why I wanted a son-" his words got cutted off when he saw her aiming a gun towards him.

Anger was boiling inside her. 'Now he's fucking blaming me for not getting out of the house?! He literally told me not to go anywhere cuz it's too dangerous. Wtf is wrong with him?!' She thought to herself.

"Ryujin, Put the gun down!" Her mom said while trying to snatch the gun from her.

"Let her be. Besides, she wouldn't have the guts to shoot me-" he got cutted off when the bullet went straight into his knee as he yelled in pain.

"If you disrespect me one more time, another bullet will be straight inside your ugly little eyeballs" she spoke as she threw the gun somewhere in the room.

"Ryujin that's enough!"

"Shut the fuck up. From now on, you two bitches are nothing to me, and one more thing. I'm not marrying anyone" she ran to her room to pack her bags with her fisted hands.

AT HER ROOM

'This house really is hell' she thought as she sighed heavily.

After a couple of minutes, she grabbed her luggage and found her dad standing infront of her with his bleeding knee. I mean.. he's a mafia after all so a single shot was nothing to him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked while raising his left eyebrow.

"None of your business you fucking old man" she pushed him away as he grabbed her wrist harshly.

"Don't you dare talk back or else-"

"Or else what? You're going to kill me? Go ahead cuz I'm sure that no one is going to replace your throne.. and other mafias would take your place" she said looking straight into his eyes. He clenched both of his hands into a fist, the veins on his neck just shows how angry he is.

"Goodbye, and thank you for exactly nothing" she was about to go out when she hit someone's hard chest.

"Hey pretty" he smirked looking down at her small figure.