𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲 ⛸

AUTHOR'S POV

"Okay, now you are going somewhere again? Go since that's the only thing you do, lazy rat" ryujin's mom or should I say "step" mom said, sitting on the couch with her cup of tea

Rolling her eyes, ryujin continued walking towards the table as she went to grab a bread for her to eat.

"Now I don't even know why your mother gave birth to you" she huffed, getting up she walked away from there giving ryujin a glare.

"I would ask you the same thing" Ryujin replied back before grabbing the peanut butter.

Her relationship with her step mom isn't really that good, ever since her dad went on a business trip, she has been acting like ryujin is someone who should not be treated fairly which made ryujin hate her.

Ryujin actually hated her, knowing she is the reason why her mother and father split up, only if she could just kick her out of the world she would have did it already.

"Is she forgetting the fact that she's just a mistress" she mumbled, as she got up before walking staring into her room.

THE NEXT DAY

"Don't you want to go out with us later? I mean me and the others?"Minju aka her friend asked, hoping that ryujin would say yes.

"no" was all she could say as they both proceeded on walking towards the corridor.

"I mean we are going to a skatepark" she said, which caused ryujin to stop walking.

'Skatepark? Does minju skate?' She though as she stared at the floor.

"You skate?"

"No actually, there this hot skater who me and the others admired a lot, o mean do you wanna try skateboarding?" She asked.

Pursing her lips toghether, ryujin zoned out for some few minutes as she was hesitating to tell winter that she actually loves skateboarding.

Staring at ryujin, Minju tapped her shoulder as she raised her brow, asking if she's okay.

"Yeah, I would love to try skateboarding and see if it's my thing or not" she said.

"So you are in for later?"

"Yeah.. I guess..?"

"yes? You finally agreed!" Minju excitedly yelled which caused her to glare at her, telling her to shut her mouth.

"Me and the others will pick you up later at 9pm" she said as ryujin nodded her head.

"So what's up?" Minju again started a conversation.

"Still the same, only if I could just kick her out of the house" she sighed.

"Why don't you try and live with your mom for a while?" Winter suggested.