Detention

AUTHOR'S POV

With a pen fathered within his skin long fingers, the hot young boy had his head hung low with eyes focused on the notebook, he was reading until his persistence was disturbed by a pat on the table as he slightly slanted his head up in order to ch...

With a pen fathered within his skin long fingers, the hot young boy had his head hung low with eyes focused on the notebook, he was reading until his persistence was disturbed by a pat on the table as he slightly slanted his head up in order to check the figure standing infront of his desk.

"Hey handsome" and there spoke ryujin, the heartthrob baddie of the campus with a little utterance of seduction shuffled in her words as apparently she had a huge crush on the cold boy, sitting right infront of her who was always a hard nut to crack.

"Same shit, different day" he muffled with his husky tone, massaging his temples frustratedly while she just snickered mischievously in return before sliding the chair to sit right beside him and enunciated further.

"Sorry my love but that mean boy attitude of yours doesn't really seem to work on me anyways.. rather I find it hot when you do that" she iniciales with her raspy yet deep tone making his heart twitch ravishedly as he just rolled his eyes before letting out a deep breath to calm his nerves down.

"You can go on darlin.. I'm not gon disturb ya" she spoke with her usual seductive doe eyes motioning up and down to check him out and that did nothing but made his heart thresh ecstatically as he closed his books shut, feeling annoyed yet mesmerised by her irresistible presence.

Shoving her phone out of the pocket of her leather jeans, she proceeded minding her own business while he took a glance at her just to see ryujin, casually sitting and acting as if nothing happened after she just inaugurated thousands of emotions inside his cold heart which looked pathetic after melting up.

"Fuck.. how the fuck does she manage to do me dirty like this" beomgyu pondered on his own over so questionable get annoyedly since he was trying his best not to let his heart skip a single beat for ryujin anymore but as always miserably failed again.

"Cmon dude.. stop this love hate shit, you know you like her.. get your cold ass out of the fucking shell" taehyun aka the boy who was apparently his best friend whispered behind, bending a little down near his ear making Beomgyu aggrievedly close his eyes in annoyance as he blazed him an intimidating glare which zipped him up.

"I fucking hate her.. I really do" he mumbled once again taking a look at her, just to see her still stuck on her phone which gave him a chance to observe her tempting features which he instantly took and that's when his heart made him think otherwise as if he was being at war with the evils and goods behind liking her.

"She's turning me nuts.. shit ", I hate this feeling.." he cursed underneath his breath, accusing himself for even realising the fact how she always had a solidified ascendancy on his emotions and the key of his heart always danced around her fingertips.

AT THE NEXT CLASS

With his eyes implanted on the whiteboard, Beomgyu was noting down the required notes, the professor proceeded teaching while ryujin lazily expelled a yawn, feeling extremely bored of this damn class as she uninterestedly stared at infront with her fingers panting the back of the pen in her book making Beomgyu gaze at her.