𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Madison and I sat on the roof of the building, overlooking the city below us. She had her playlist playing low as we took in the great views and the sunset. The view was impeccable. Madison sat in my lap, our fingers intertwined as she smoothed her thumb over my hand back and forth. "Nothing ever feels truly complete until I'm with you." Madison whispered. I looked up pecking her lips softly as she adjusted herself on my lap, trying to get as close to me as she could.

I could feel her eyes lingering on me making me blush. "We're supposed to be watching the sunset, Mads." I said not looking at her knowing I'd melt. "I can't help it, my girlfriend is the only view I want to admire and I haven't been with you in so long. Can you believe we'll hit our 2 years in a few months? Best decision I ever made answering your thirsty dm."

"Hold on, it was not a thirsty dm, I simply made a comment that I would very much like it if you sat on my face." Madison burst out laughing at my joke as she nudged me. "If you actually said that, we would not be here right now." She smiled which sent my heart into a frenzy. "I love you so much." I spoke softly as Madison leaned down capturing my lips.

"I love you more." She says as we pull apart. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you to see your dad? I know how things are with you two and I don't want you to feel like you're alone."

"You have to get your music finished, it's just dinner things will be fine."

"I thought he wanted you to stay for a few days?"

"He does but, I'm sure we won't interact much during that time, he does have to go to work, I'll be fine, if I need you to rescue me, you're a phone call away, my love." I whispered as I focused my attention back on the sky. Madison and I stayed on the rooftop until the stars were shining bright and she started to get cold.

Was I nervous to see my dad? No, I was more nervous about seeing his wife whom I slept with. I know, it was nothing more than a one night stand, some good conversations, and more sex but still, can you imagine how awkward that is? Sitting at a table with your father and his wife who you've stuck yourself inside of? Maybe I'm thinking too hard about it, it won't be that bad. I just tend to overthink things.

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As the evening quickly approached, I felt myself getting more anxious. I know, this is absolutely nothing to freak out over but, here I am, freaking out. And I really thought Colin was doing the most but I think I am now. Colin was setting the table downstairs as I fixed up the guest bedroom for Y/n. It's only for a few days or so, it can't be that bad.

I took my time making sure everything was decent so I didn't have to go back downstairs in front of Colin because he'll immediately spot something being off and either question me or start freaking out more himself and we don't need either of those things to happen.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about Y/n often after that night. She was different, it wasn't just drunken sex, there was more there and if she hadn't moved out of the country, who knows how different my life would be. But those feelings are gone, like they never even existed.

I really couldn't wait for this to be over. Once we engage once, everything else should be smooth sailing. After a few more minutes of mentally preparing myself, I heard the doorbell ring as I started walking down the stairs. I froze. You can do this Scar... nope, I quickly bolted down the stairs and went into the bathroom.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I decided to wear something super casual that wasn't too over the top and extra. My makeup was very light, I had my bag in hand and I took a deep breath. I looked myself over once again before ringing the doorbell. After a few seconds, my dad opens the door wearing an apron as a huge smile spread across his face.