Update Pt. 2?

Hey y'all!! So I've been brainstorming and stuff and wanted to keep you all in the loop. I decided to combine "If You Desire" and "Just Friends" Both Meghan Markle ideas into one story. I'll put the cover and description down below but I have a few questions because I don't know where or how I want to start.

So, basically we all know, or those who read what was written of "If You Desire", Y/n's mom will be crowned Queen in the beginning of the story. Do you want the somewhat lead up to the kiss or do you want to skip to the aftermath of the kiss?

Also, I've gotten few messages about two other stories. Would you like me to continue "Love Affair" my Alex Morgan story and "Forbidden Love" the Sophia Smith story?

The next USWNT/WOSO player I want to write about will most likely be Trinity Rodman. Any ideas or plots you would want to see? Lmk ♡

I finish school in about 2 weeks so I should start writing soon.

NEW MEGHAN STORY

𝐈𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Description:
Her Royal Highness, Princess Y/n, has been best friends with Meghan Markle. They were closer than most, in their group of friends, they had a bond unlike the others. Y/n and Meghan were inseparable. To most on the outside, you'd probably think they were dating, that's how they were often mistaken. For the longest time, their friendship has been deeper than others, they had a connection that could be deemed questionable for the label "friends". The two share a kiss, neither understanding why, but it turned them upside down, a lot of things left unsaid. With Meghan embarking a new journey, setting off to marry British Royal, Prince Harry, it may be too late for what could've been.

 With Meghan embarking a new journey, setting off to marry British Royal, Prince Harry, it may be too late for what could've been