Story

For those who answered my last post, most of y'all voted for Scarlett Johansson and Alex Morgan to get another story.

What type of plot would y'all like to see for them? Or if there's any plot you haven't seen/read about yet that you think could be interesting, comment it below.

If there's another idea I had before and used on someone else but that you'd like to see continued for either Scarlett or Alex that could also work. For example, I had someone tell me they'd like to see an Alex Morgan story with a plot similar to my story "Gone 2 Long". I've even had people request that I switch Elizabeth Olsen's story into a Scarlett Johansson one.

Anyway, I want to start formulating ideas. However, I am a full time student so, writing and publishing would be a bit sporadic but I do need an outlet to kind of keep me level headed and stress free and that outlet used to be Wattpad so I'm trying to pick it back up again. ♡

Also, for those of y'all curious about Meghan Markle's story, I started writing it but I couldn't make it past like the prologue/first chapter. I couldn't figure out how to jump to everything I needed to jump to and I felt like it would've been a disaster so I scrapped it. As for the Sydney Leroux story, I didn't feel there was much of a want for a Sydney story.