𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟗 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫! 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 ♡

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Hunter stuck around in LA with me for a few more days before he had to go back to New York. Rose of course had the time of her life since she loves him, he's her favorite uncle. I currently was on the phone, arguing with Colin for what seems like the 100th time this week. "Maybe if you acted like you cared about this relationship even just a little bit, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now." Colin hissed through the phone.

"Colin, you act as if I totally brush you off- all of this has stemmed from me coming to LA to work. What is the sudden issue with me doing my fucking job?!"

"Do you seriously not see the problem here? I'm not even going to waste my breath anymore. I love you, I have to go." Colin spoke in a softer tone before ending the phone call. "Ugh!" I groaned before heading to the kitchen to begin making dinner.

Rose and I have been spending a lot of mommy and daughter time together recently and I have enjoyed every single second of it even though I really miss Cosmo being with us. I've been FaceTiming him every single day and night. I'll be heading back to New York but, I'm also hoping to at least see Y/n before that happens. She's in playoffs now so, she's been fully focusing her energy on her craft and her team which leaves little time for us but, she's still putting in an effort which is what matters.

As I began to make Rose and I's dinner, the whiff of the fish I was making began to make me nauseous. "Okay yeah no" I said as I almost barfed. I quickly grabbed the fish, taking it outside before dumping it into the trash. I forget about pregnancy symptoms like sensitive smell.

Certain foods that I can usually tolerate the smell of when I'm not pregnant, I can't handle when pregnant. Fish is one of those things, some days I'm fine, others I want to puke.

"Rose, I'm ordering pizza instead!" I yell up the stairs to Rose who shouts back an okay. I sat down and grabbed my phone, already feeling tired. This part, I did not miss about pregnancy.

.  .  .

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"This is the perfect time to capitalize on the situation at hand. People already believe you're dating, this could be huge for you, for both of you. I think we should ride this wave." My publicist Danielle was currently trying to convince Phoebe and I to go along with the dating rumors and pack on some PDA.

"Okay look, you two have hooked up a few times in the past, it's not like it'd be weird to kiss or anything. Phoebe, you're an actress, you can basically act like you're playing a part. It's not like you didn't basically have sex in front of people with camera's for Bridgerton-"

"There were pillows between us." Phoebe laughed. "Okay well, all this is is a few kisses and holding hands, you two can do that. Think about how good that could look for you two."

"And what happens when we 'breakup' ? You know there's going to be tons of rumors and things like that spread around, I think the whole thing could be unnecessary." I questioned. "Well, we can say it was mutual and you can continue hanging out and being friends."

"Also, what if I want to date someone else and they think I'm in a relationship with Phoebe or vice versa? Am I supposed to just be seen cheating on her?" Danielle looked at me exhausted by my question.

"How often do we see couples remain friends after breaking up? Especially in our positions?" Phoebe asked. "You two are both letting me down... why don't you two take the night and think about it?" Danielle gave us a fake smile leaving us alone in my hotel as we laughed upon her exit. We both already knew our answer was no.

I reached for my phone again, checking to see if Scarlett had called or texted me and still nothing. She hasn't been super active with me today and I've begun to worry if she was okay.

"You okay? You keep checking your phone." Phoebe asks catching my attention. "oh yeah, just waiting on a call." I smiled as my mind began to wander. What's going on back in LA?

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"So, right now, things are really going in Romain's favor, we're sorry Scarlett. We're going to do everything we can but, brace yourself. This case can really go either way. The judge doesn't necessarily think you're unfit but is looking at how busy your schedule can get and doesn't think you have the time to have full custody of Rose."

"I can cut my schedule back, Phil-"

"It may take more than that. I do have to head in with another client so I'll call you back later. Keep looking for anything you can that we can use against Romain."

I sighed and agreed as I hung up the phone. I saw Y/n had called me but quite honestly, I can't talk to her right now. I could be losing Rose to Romain and I'm pregnant with a child that doesn't belong to my husband. I can't catch a break. I feel like I'm drowning.

One problem at a time.