𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞.

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I watched as my mom and Hunter failed horribly to get the Oreo off their faces and into their mouths. "It isn't that hard guys, come on. This is embarrassing." I laughed as the two of them finally gave up. I looked at the time and thought it was best for me to start heading home to pack for our trip back to California.

"We gotta start heading home." I say as I stood up and looked over to Cosmo who seemed to be having the time of his life with my family.

"You're going back to California again?" My mom asked. "Yeah, Y/n has her last game to get into the playoffs this weekend in San Francisco. If she makes it, she'll be in the Super Bowl. Colin's really excited for her."

My eyes met Hunter who smiled and shook his head knowing I was probably more excited for her than Colin is. "You two seem pretty close." My mom smiled at me. "Yeah we are, she's pretty amazing." I smiled to myself thinking about her. I'm so lucky.

"But we have to pack so, we're going to head out. We'll be back in New York soon though. But if she wins, you all are welcome to fly out to California and come watch the game. Colin and her mom planned a party for her if they make it to and win the Super Bowl."

I went over to Cosmo, grabbing his stuff and his hand as we walked out of my family's home after bidding our goodbye's and I love you's.

Hunter followed us outside and walked us to the car and helped buckle Cosmo in. "Would you ever tell mom about you and Y/n?" He asked with a laugh. "Of course not, she'd probably kill me. I have thought about it, I feel like she'd love Y/n."

"How's the baby doing?" Hunter asked as he looked down at my belly.

"Fine- and the appointment for the you know what- I cancelled it."

"So you're keeping it?"

"No but, I just, I wasn't ready yet and there's so much going on right now but, I'll get it done in about 2 weeks."

"Do you still want me to come with you?"

"Please?" I said and Hunter nodded before wrapping his arms around me. "I love you." he smiled as he let me get in my car. "I love you too." I buckled in and waved one last time to him before heading home to begin packing for our trip.

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I walked off the set and headed backstage to the green room to greet the cast as we'd just wrapped up rehearsals. I walked to the board to see the celebrity guests and heard a voice call me. "Colin! Hey!" I turned around to see Madison standing behind me. "Hey! How are you?" I questioned as I hugged her. I don't know if this is weird or breaking some kind of code since she is my daughter's ex.

"I'm great now! So excited to be on the show though! Very excited to perform my new song tonight! It's been a dream and the cast is amazing. Everyone's so nice here." She replied as we stood in the hall chatting. I never had a problem with Madison, I believe she's a sweet girl and think she was perfect for Y/n. I honestly thought they'd end up getting married. I was still unclear on why they broke up.

"You're performing tonight right?" I asked as Madison and I began to walk down the hall. "Yeah, my new song Reckless, have you heard it?"

"Not yet-"

"I'm surprised Y/n didn't show it to you."

"Why would she?" I questioned confused as to where this conversation was heading. "Well it's about her and our break up, I thought she'd be excited she had a song written about her, or another one I should say. Although this one wasn't as much of a song of gratitude. I mean, who'd be happy they were cheated on." She laughed off.