𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞.

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

This is bogus. I watched Y/n and Scarlett's interview and saw the reception on social media. I went and grabbed another drink, angry that some people are actually applauding their actions. Proud of them for sharing their truth as if the affair meant nothing. I don't understand people sometimes.

I flew back to LA last night because, well, Scarlett of all people doesn't seem to be fazed by her actions. The two of them clearly have no remorse for anything they've done. They both broke our family and regardless of their apologies, that fixes and changes nothing. I was currently heading to a park where I planned to meet up with someone and luckily there wasn't anyone here.

It didn't take too long for my guest to arrive. "Colin, nice to see you." Romain said as he stuck his hand out to me. "Hey man, it's been a while." I replied as we walked over to a bench. If what Madison and I did didn't truly affect Scarlett, I know without a doubt, this will.

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"He did what?!" I yelled at Phil as we sat in my house discussing things for court tomorrow. "Look, it could be a bad thing, it could just reflect badly on him but-"

"How does that reflect badly on him?! Phil- I- fuck." I ran a hand through my hair as I looked at the copy of the letter Colin sent in to the court via Romain. He basically told them that I'm unfit to be a mother, dragged our own separate issues in, and tried to reiterate the fact that I cheated on him. "The judge can't seriously be using this against me." I said trying to laugh this off.

"They are." Phil said bluntly. "At this point, Scarlett, it really pains me to say this but, they're playing chess and we're playing checkers. They have the cards in their hands and with Colin basically saying you were a horrible wife, they may side with him because of the recent news that came out that you had an affair and to make matters worse, it was with his daughter."

"Phil, just tell me honestly. Am I going to lose Rose?" I spoke softly. The room fell silent and no one knew what to do or say. My legal team just turned and looked at Phil waiting for him to reply, none of them wanting to answer the question. "I can't say exactly because the case could still go either way-"

"But what do you think, Phil?" I continued to urge him.

"I- I don't think you're going to win this battle this time, Scarlett. I think they're going to give Romain custody and you'll have to have a visitation arrangement."

I just nodded the words, wiping the tears that began to roll down my cheeks. I had to go into court tomorrow and now, with Phil's thoughts on the case so far, it doesn't look like I stand a chance. I can't lose Rose.

.  .  .

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Okay but what about doing it in your backyard? It's more than big enough." Naomi said as we walked around the store looking for decorations for the gender reveal party. I wanted to get a jump on getting decorations while Scarlett's focused on her custody battle. Scarlett is a bit of a control freak so, I'm trying to minimize the chances of everyone getting yelled at and ordered around.

"Is she nervous about the case tomorrow?" Naomi asked. "Yeah, she's been having me stay up with her going over her notes and stuff and trying to pull text messages and phone records and stuff. I don't feel like she should even be going through this, anyone who knows Scarlett knows she's an amazing mother, Romain's just an ass." I muttered.

"Well switching back to babies, I'm honored you two chose me to know the gender of my god child-"

"Your god child? Who said that?" I laughed making Naomi's eyes widen as she slapped my arm. "Bitch, it better be me, the fuck." I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.