𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I had been freaking out since Colin was staring at Y/n and I on the field at the Super Bowl a few nights ago. Y/n's surprise celebratory Super Bowl party is tonight since she had to go do press things and interviews following the win. She got to celebrate the night of the game with her team and friends but we wanted to throw her her own celebration away from the team.

She flew back in from New York last night where she had interviews and things of that nature to do. The Super Bowl MVP and star QB was busy. I missed her of course because I've been dying to celebrate her and all her accomplishments.

Now I know what you're thinking about. What's going on with Colin and I? Well, thats a bit complicated.

We had an argument the night of the Super Bowl. He keeps asking me where the condoms came from and who they were for. It's making me think maybe he doesn't completely see the big picture so of course, I continued to lie to him about the condoms. He's basically given me the silent treatment ever since.

"Come on guys, we have to get going." I said as I walked down the hallway of my house. The kids and I had to get to Y/n's house so I could start getting things ready for the party we have planned for her.

She was currently out doing interviews and she thinks she's coming back to my place after she's finished. I have Y/n's spare key to her house- I know, big step. I had to be at her house first obviously because I have the key so the kids and I would get dressed there.

Colin was currently out with some old friends of his that live here in LA. I thought he'd want to help us set up for Y/n's party but of course, he declined.

I got the kids in the car and headed to her house after picking up balloons and a few items that we needed. When I got to her house, Naomi was waiting there with Chris. "Oh thank god." I said to Chris as I got out of the car.

Chris is taller than all of us so we'd need his height for certain decoration pieces, we were counting on Colin but like I said, he declined to help.

Naomi went to my car grabbing some of the decorations as I unlocked the door and took the kids into Y/n's bedroom turning the tv on for them and setting them up at Y/n's pull out table so they could eat their lunch while we set up.

"Tom and Z are on their way over to help. They have the treats and streamers." Naomi says as I came out of the bedroom. I opened the table cloths as Chris and I began setting everything up.

"Did you tell her yet?" Chris asked as he helped me get the table cloths on the table. "No- this hasn't been the right time, she's been busy for weeks and I didn't want to give her the news in the mix of everything else." I whispered.

"Your appointments later this week." Chris said and I felt bad. I need to tell her before I go in and get this done. I know if I tell her after, she'd probably hate me and our relationship would most likely be over.

"Okay, look, guys, if you're going to whisper about things while I'm in the room- actually never mind, can you let me in on what you're whispering about." Naomi laughs and Chris looks at me.

She is Y/n's best friend and knows her better than anyone, she might be able to tell me how she thinks she might react, give me some direction because I'm on the fence about telling her right now.

"I- okay look, Naomi please, I really need you to promise me something right now before I say anything." Naomi nods her head as she waits for me to tell her.

"You can't tell Y/n what I'm about to tell you, if she hears this, it needs to come from me. She can't hear this from anyone but me."

"Shit what did you do? Get pregnant?!" Naomi joked and stared at Chris and I but noticed we weren't laughing. "You're pregnant?!" She exclaims. "Yes but- I haven't told her yet and I've known for a little while now but I'm getting an abortion this week-"