Choose Wisely

Natsu's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHH," I yelled in agony, my teeth grinding against each other due to the pain in experiencing. The hot iron rod piercing my body, going through my thigh. Is this how it's going to end, not being able to hold Lucy in my arms one more time or not being able to see my baby?

"If your thinking about dying right about now, stop!" Nikolai smirked, placing the rod back into the pit of fire. "I'm not going to just end your life, that wouldn't even be fun. Torturing you, now that's fun, watching you suffer just like I did all these years. I find it kind of funny, how you won't be able to see your child." He paused, tracing his fingers over the rod, then tapping on it.

"I will kill you, you son of a bitch!" I snarled. Trying to lunge my body at him, failing since I was chained to a wall, my hands over my head, this stupid bracelet on my wrist preventing me from using my magic. Fuck me. (A/N: Not boyxboy you get what I mean right?)

He laughed, "I would honestly like to see you try and kill me. Knowing how much of a bitch you are, I doubt you could land a hit on me."

"You are a bitch, just like your mother," I spat out of hatred, probably wasn't the best idea. I should really think before I speak. He grabbed the iron rod from the fire, pressing it into my chest, I yelled out. He pulled it out (for all you dirty minded people, not like that.) continually punching me in the same spot, using me as a punching bag.

"You have no right to talk about my mother, your the one that killed her anyway." Placing the rod back into the fire. When he got close enough, my foot met his face. He flew backwards, landing on his back, coughing and trying to regain oxygen. He turned over, spitting out blood then a tooth. He got up, hobbling to the door. "I will make sure your wife and child suffer, worse than what your going threw."

"Your not going to touch them!" I lunged forward, causing the chain to loosen, unrecognized by Nikolai.

"Watch me," he hissed, closing the door behind him. I let out a roar, the echoed throughout the cell, causing the walls to rumble.

God, I am really worthless. My wife and kid are going to suffer from my mistake. I cannot let that happen. I start to lunge forward to get the chains to loosen. I continued for about an hour, maybe. I was so close on getting the chain to break free until-

"Hello Natsu," I looked around to see an unfamiliar face standing before me.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Everyone calls me Nikki now, but I feel a little hurt that you forgotten me, Natsu."

I looked at the woman in confusion, what the hell was she talking about. Forgotten who?

"Look, if your not here to help me get out of here, then the fucking door is right over there." I don't have time to play little baby games.

"Aww Natsu," she pouted. She was actually quit ugly, when she does that. It's really gross, like watching Lucy clip her toe nails. I cringed at the thought of that.

"You know your really ugly when you make that face, words of advice, don't make that face again. It pretty disturbing." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well you haven't changed much have you"

"I don't even know you!"

"Yes you do, maybe my original face would help you understand better." I was taken back by what she said. I looked away from her for an instant, trying to figure out what she meant. When I looked back my eyes widened.

"L-lisana?"

"In the flesh, well with a different face." She giggles.

"H-how, I thought you were dead." I stared at her in awe. I didn't think I would ever see her again, she looks just like how I remembered her, except with bigger boobs, not to much bigger, but bigger.

"Yeah, everyone does." She started. "I learned a couple of new magic types, like one to manipulate the mind into thinking they have known me since they were little, another to make me change faces not just into animals, oh and this one is my favorite, making different potions into making people forget who they are married to."

She started walking closer to me, she is alive, wait what did she just say, something about new magic stuff.

"I-I don't know what to say. Why didn't you come back?" I said.

"I did actually, but I seen you with Lucy, figured you replaced me. So I left, became what I am now." She said, her face dangerously close to my face, our noses barely touching.

"But she can never replace you," I said, wait what am I saying, I cannot control what is coming out of my mouth. I closed my eyes, hoping I wasn't in a trace. It worked. "I didn't mean that, you are as important to me as Mira, but I love Lucy, that will never change." My eyes remained closed, as I looked away from her. If this was some sort of trance, she wasn't going to win.

"Why can't you look at me Natsu? I thought we were friends?" She said in a soft tone. I sighed looking down into her eyes. Big mistake. I could feel me losing control of my body.

"Natsu," she said. Our faces inching towards one another's, nooooooooooo stop. Our lips met, I couldn't get myself to stop, it wouldn't listen to me. Our kids intensified, at that point I had to stop. I broke the trance on me, biting her lip, causing a crimson colored liquid to come out of her bottom lip.

"I see your a lot stronger than any spell, to bad Lucy isn't as strong willed as you are, then again she doesn't remember you." She smiled wiping the blood off her lip.

"What do you mean she doesn't remember me." I growled.

"She is in Fabians care at this point, she doesn't know you. The spell she is under she doesn't know you, she thinks that her child belongs to Fabian and that she is MARRIED to him." She spat.

Rage took over my body, that son of a bitch is alive, I will kill him.

"There's a catch to the spell, she has until the next full moon to be kissed by you, or she dies." She sung. "The next full moon is in a week, around the time the baby is supposed to be born. So Natsu, here is your options. You can forget about the blond and the kid, come with me and she will be saved. Or rot in here until both her and the child dies, leaving me and Nikolai to opts in their power. Of course Fabian is just dead weight, he will be disposed of later."

"I would never go with you, I will kill you along with everyone! I will slice you into little pieces if you touch her or my baby. I will roast you a fucking live, watching your body burn to a fucking crisp. I swear to zeref I will." I snarled, enraged now more than ever.

"Aww, and her I thought we could have worked something out," she started towards the door. "You have a week Natsu, choose wisely."

She said, closing the door behind her. I shook around, like a dog with a chew toy in its mouth, I'm going to get out of here. The chain broke, causing some of the wall to come down with it. Flames appeared from my body, white flames, the hottest any flame could possible get, it could practically vaporize anything it touched. I looked up, my eyes turning blood red, "I'm coming for you."

***********************************

Cliff hanger, my bad. Hope you enjoy the story, sadly it going to end pretty soon. My apologies. See you all in the next chapter, ;)