Long Time no See

Lucy's POV

I walked to the middle of Magnolia. I sighed I'm getting married and not to just anyone too. I suddenly bumped into a familiar figure, two men suddenly smiled. I know those two, Fury and Nighteye. Fury was the first to hug me. 

"Look who's alive." Nighteye joked, hugging me immediately after Fury let go. "I knew you were a tough one to crack."

"Yeah, I wouldn't leave you two behind your like my big annoying brothers." I commented. I could see Fury pouted when I said annoying. It's true they are like my older brothers.

"I heard Natsu proposed to you, when is the wedding?" Fury asked with a little excitement in his voice. 

I smiled," It's in a couple months, your both invited."

"We better be, plus I want to see the princess get married, one more step and I think the queen will give you the throne," Nighteye joked. I casually laughed.

"Well I have to get going, I'm meeting my bridesmaids to look for their dresses, see yah!" I said hugging them good bye. 

I can see Levy and Erza in the distance, I run to them. "Hey guys, sorry I'm a little late." 

Levy looked at me with a suspicious look," a little late, maybe someone just couldn't get out of bed this morning because of a certain male." She nudged me with the last thing she said.

My face burned, probably turning the color of Erza's hair." N-no it wasn't like that this morning," I denied. Levy and Erza giggled amongst themselves.

"What color will the dresses be?" Erza asked, still giggling a little.

I shrugged my shoulders," Natsu wants red, but we haven't decided yet."

"Well lets go in this store," Erza pointed at the store to the right of us. We walked into it, a lady with long white hair greeted us as we walked in. I got a bad feeling from her, when we got closer I could smell two different scents on her, the other was very familiar but I can't remember who it belongs to.

Lilith's POV

"Welcome, how may I help you?" I questioned, putting on a fake front. So this is the girl that Fabian wants so badly. She's not even that attractive, why her? I could feel her magic power as soon as she walked into the store, more power then I could sense on Fabian. 

A scarlet haired woman walked up to the counter, with Lucy and a blue haired girl behind her. "We would like to know if you have any red bridesmaids dresses?" The scarlet hair woman asked.

I smiled," we have a variety of them." I motioned them to the dresses,"so who's the lucky bride?" Even though I'm fully aware who it is.

"I am," Lucy said with a big smile. 

I gave her a fake smile, seriously how could Fabian like this flat chested girl. She has nothing but a cute face. We walked over to the dresses, they looked through the dresses laughing and talking amongst themselves, Lucy is actually a pretty decent person. They finally settled on a dress.

"How many will you be ordering?" I asked.

"two, just two," Lucy said. She looked at the other two girls that was with her and smiled.

They waved good bye, and left the store. I sighed, she's not a bad person but why would Fabian want to ruin something good to a nice person. 

"What did you learn from her," a masculine voice said behind me. I know that voice anywhere, Fabian.

I turned around,"well you sure know how to scare someone. She is getting married in a couple of months, other than that she seems pretty normal." I paused then sighed," what is your real objective with her?"

He looked at me and smiled, that smile sent chills down my spin. "Her fiance stole something valuable from me, something that could change everything. I have to kill him to get what I want. My objective with the girl is simple I need her. When I have her I will use her to help me create a powerful heir. She will be mine, Natsu is just an obstacle that needs to be removed. Do you understand yet?" He circle around me," Once i get what i want from her I will kill her, then its you, me and that child. You will be my queen and help me raise it."

I smiled, turning around putting my arms around his neck," you truly are and evil dragon."

He grinned,"For now we will let them have their happy ending but it will be short lived. After their wedding I will make my move. Try and get invited to it." 

I nodded," anything for my evil dragon."

"That plan will never work," a masculine voice said. No figure claimed it, Fabian looked around," who's there, SHOW YOURSELF!!" 

Black and purple fire circle around the floor, a man not much taller than Fabian came out of it. He had fiery red hair, black shirt and pants, a dark purple coat, with black boots.

"Who, are you?" I questioned the man.

His smile was scarier than Fabians," My name is Nikolai, and I'm here to talk to my long lost brother."