Baby oh Baby

Natsu's POV

Are my eyes deceiving me? Is Lucy really pregnant? My body couldn't move, I was speechless. The yellow light was still glowing bright. I looked away from the yellow light and up at Lucy. She looked just as surprised as me.

"Lucy what was yellow again?" I asked, wanting to know if I heard the colors right.

"Yellow means that I'm pregnant." She said, she smiled and tears came running down her face. 

The realization of Lucy being pregnant hit me. Excitement and joy flooded my body. I grabbed Lucy, kissing her. "We are going to be parents!" I said enthusiastically.

"Does it tell you if its a boy or a girl?" I wanted to know. This is my baby.

She shook her head, " I'm sure I could tell but I never asked them how to tell."

I shot up running toward the door, "Come on we have to find them, I wanna know!"

She ran after me and stopped me in my tracks, "it's getting late, we can always ask them tomorrow or after our honeymoon." 

I nodded, " ok but if its a boy, we are naming him Phoenix."

Lucy looked puzzled, " why Phoenix?"

I smiled, " It means purity and protection, since its coming from you it only makes sense."

Nikolai's POV

I'm not sure if I'm hearing this right, Lucy is pregnant. "Well I will be damned, I didn't think they would make it this quick."

I had to quickly report it to the boss, black and purple flames surrounded me, next thing I was standing in her cave.

"What do you want," She spat. Of course she wears a hood that hides her face. I've never actually seen what she looks like, she wear a long coat that covers her body completely. Her hood covers the top half of her face only showing her nose and the lips.

"I have good news for you," I said. walking toward her direction. 

"What is it?" she replied.

"The girl, Lucy, she is pregnant." I stated, walking behind her.

"This is excellent." She said excitedly.

She didn't notice when I walked behind her, I took her coat off. Revealing her face and body.

"Wow and hear I thought you would be ugly," I smirked. She wasn't ugly she was actually quit beautiful. Her green eyes matched perfectly to her amber colored hair. Her hair flowed over her shoulders. She had to be no older than me.

"Why did you do that!" She said, poison filling her voice.

"I wanted to know why you have been hiding yourself all this time, Nicki" I said getting closer to her. Nicki is actually my girlfriend, but I haven't seen her since I left the realm. Looks like I won't have to go looking for her anymore.

"Look I have a job I need to do, and I needed you help." She stated, " I couldn't have you distracted by my presence."

"I guess," I said, kissing her on the lips. "So what did you need to get done?"

"That baby that Lucy is carrying does not need to come into existence, he must be destroyed." She stated.

"He?" I said confused. "She's having a boy?"

She nodded, " Yes, he going to be the destruction of the universe if we don't eliminate him, he can't be born."

I tapped my fingers on my chin, " so what happens?"

She walked to the other side of the room, " Legend has it that a princess Space and Elemental Dragon will marry the prince of the fire Dragons. Their baby will be the ultimate source of power. Now the baby is seen to be more powerful than the wizard Zeref 10x over. Their parents are powerful than Zeref already so what do you think will happen when that kid is born."

I began to think, " I'm guessing I have to kill Lucy before that kid is born?"

Nicki nodded, " however, I know you want to kill Natsu so why don't you draw Lucy to him instead of the other way around."

I shook my head, " That won't work a man will gladly sacrifice himself to protect his family. He will tell Lucy to stay hidden no matter what happens to him, even if that mean his own death, trust me I know how men think."

"So what your suggesting is use Lucy as bait?" She suggested.

"That's what I'm saying, exactly." I said. "Now I know my brother, tried that and failed, however my plan is going to be different."

"There is one more thing you should know," she said softly. "In order to kill Lucy and her baby at just the right moment, she has to be in labor. That way their magic source merges into the ground. There is another way of course."

"What is that?" I suggested.

"We kill the parents and keep the kid. Teach him the dragons way of life so that he won't cause chaos to the universe." She stated.

"I think I like the second option better, only because I don't like hurting women." I said in a smug tone.

"Fucking womanizer," Nicki said.