MUST READ

HEY MY LOVELY READERS!!!!!

So I have some bad news and some good new. But I'm going to give you the bad stuff first.

THIS BOOK HAS COME TO AN END.
Aww I know right, I suck.

Now here's the good news. I thought it would be a perfect ending chapter to book 2 and get every one prepared for.

THE DRAGON QUEEN 3

(Characters of the story) - omg Jay your so awesome.

Ik Ik. But I couldn't end the story at a cliffhanger forever. So this is my summer gift to all of you.

Again I am truly grateful for each and every single one of you. It has been an amazing journey and without all of you, these books would be dead. I can't thank you enough for all the comments and votes. It has a positive effect on me.

For the release date of the new book, I honestly don't know when I'm actually going to post the first chapter. I can guarantee you won't be waiting longer than a month.

Also please thank Otaku_Love-Author360 for giving me the idea for the next book. She had an amazing suggestion, I can't stress that enough.
Anyway I look forward to all the comments and votes. Stay beatbastic my friends.

Oh and a little bit of advice. If anyone ever tells you that you can't do something because of what you are. Don't let them discourage you. Push through and do what no one expected was possible.