three.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
BAY AREA , CA

BOOL TWEAKERS'🦂.

I woke up from the scorching sun that beamed onto my skin, touching the top of my bonnet, fluttering my eye's gaining a clearer sight.

I could tell it was likely six in the morning from how the sun was only mid way in the middle and not above the buildings.

"God." I held the end of my pillow , throwing it towards the clear—thick of transparent glass window, it was a floor to wall peice that had jaw dropping views of the city.

As much as I loved the view at my window right now, I had to show my anger towards it. Yet, the pillow bounces back falling on the carpet .

I grunted, irritated on the thought of waking up early, yawning getting out of my bed, sitting on the side of the edge taking my phone out of the charger .

Tapping on the twitter icon , scrolling through tweets that were out of pocket and the joke of the day . "Bye, this bitch dumb." I let out an ugly laugh reading the tweet , falling onto my bed .

❝ the melatonin spray isn't working on my son ,
omg do I give him a perc. ❞
🎙️'

"I can'ttt—what the fuck." My eye's lit up staring at the dead female that was on my screen .

She looked so badly beaten you couldn't even recognise her features , it made me feel so sick in my stomach I wanted to throw up .

I started to notice three of her fingers where missing on her right hand , neck sliced opened leaving dried up blood on the cement displaying themselves .

"Why the fuck would fox 5 post this." Leaving out a gag noise noticing her body was found at the carwash I was at yesterday. "Awe shit." I gasped in shock hearing my room door open .

Revealing sullen while she wore her rose gold satin pajama set , she stood by the door mean mugging me before opening her mouth . "Girl, Rio's fuck as didn't send me a good morning text." She scoffs . "Like, what the fuck."

I squinted, forming a small smirk. "I thought you don't like him."

"I don't." She rolls her eyes , seating herself beside me on my bed . Folding her arms together . "I really don't ."

"But he just posted another bitch on the gram." I lied through my words watching her pull her eyebrows together, she was totally mad and hiding the fact about her little crush on Rio .

"And what's that heffa's name? She calling for a beat down ." Sullen sucks her teeth.

"Girl you wan' do a beat down on a bitch you don't know? A nonexistent bitch." I snorted, covering my mouth chuckling. "Girl I was lying."

She scoffs irritated, slapping my shoulder hardly before pushing me . "Fuck you yas, but you hear about that girl that got killed? They really slaughtered her."

"And her fingers were missing too." I clicked my tongue , shaking my head imagining what she went through , it's just so sad . "You think a human did that ?"

"If Jeffery Dahmer can do it tha—" I cut her off building up a disgusted look, getting off my bed leaving my phone on the bed