twenty-one.

YASMIN STYLES
☪ثري
INGLEWOOD, CA

YASMIN STYLES☪ثريINGLEWOOD, CA

INMYBODEGA'⚙️.

"So who's this new guy you're talking to that's got you frustrated at your phone ? What does he do ?"

"You want an ounce ? Weed or cocaine?." Mama scoffed, hitting me with a tea towel beside me forearm.

"Yasmin I know you fucking lying, end it with him. I don't care that you're twenty-one now." She stares at me in concern, making her way back in the kitchen area. "I'm not letting you risk your life and your career over someone that sells drugs."

I groaned dropping my head back rubbing the side of neck. "His not going to ruin what I've worked for mama, he doesn't mean anything to me plus, his not the only guy I'm messing with."

"At least tell me they're not doing anything illegally." Mama asks handing my plate towards me while I accepted it.

"Antwone is my boss, he buys me gifts, takes me out on dates and everything out of love he says supposedly. But I know he only wants me for sex, I don't like that."

"Why not ?" Mama asks, I huffed looking at her crazy, picking up my fork stabbing it through the freshly made lasagna she had just made.

"I literally just told you, he just wants sex mama." I said staring at her deeply, placing the small portion of lasagna in my mouth while mama scoffed in return.

"But you mentioned that he buys you gifts and takes you out of dates sweetie, in my opinion yasmin there's honestly nothing wrong with this guy. I think you should takes things serious with him." Mama sighs, I shrug chewing onto the lasagna.

"No wonder why daddy cheated." I muttered to myself hearing the door bell go off.

Dropping my folk on the plate, I jogged towards the front door opening it up revealing my cousin tank on the other side. "Shouldn't you be doing your homework, is it not a school night ?"